FedEx Freight | Mr. Garrison is looking down on us with tears in his eyes. I am sure.

It's a shame that FedEx forgot that doing number 2 on this list took care of all the other items on the list. Now all FedEx is worried about is the stockholders. I don't for 1 second believe that Memphis or Harrison either one cares about us a valued work force. Just so long as the stockholders are happy and they get their bonuses they are content and to hell with the people doing the work on the dock, p&d, or getting the freight down the road. It is certainly hard to have fun with all the hate and discontent going on around here.

It's a shame that FedEx forgot that doing number 2 on this list took care of all the other items on the list. Now all FedEx is worried about is the stockholders. I don't for 1 second believe that Memphis or Harrison either one cares about us a valued work force. Just so long as the stockholders are happy and they get their bonuses they are content and to hell with the people doing the work on the dock, p&d, or getting the freight down the road. It is certainly hard to have fun with all the hate and discontent going on around here.
Agreed. Worth noting, fairly early on, Principal #2 was moved up to #1, in recognition of the fact that, Taking care of your people, was most important in achieving long term success, in those other 5 areas. And #6 was also real and not just a slogan. THEY MEANT IT!

I will tell you that I'm still pretty proud to say that I worked for Garrison and I did start early and did stay late , too late but I'm still proud inside to know what we have become. I bought stock for $4.00 and it's $180.00 now. sold a bunch when it was $40.00 but keep 82 until this day. "Never Underestimate an American" we were some tough and hard working guys unlike what I see today.

I will tell you that I'm still pretty proud to say that I worked for Garrison and I did start early and did stay late , too late but I'm still proud inside to know what we have become. I bought stock for $4.00 and it's $180.00 now. sold a bunch when it was $40.00 but keep 82 until this day. "Never Underestimate an American" we were some tough and hard working guys unlike what I see today.
Had you not painted that last sentence with such a broad brush, I would've agreed with you 100%....there are still some tough, hard working guys here from those glory days.

If FedEx lived by those 6 principles today, they would not have to worry about the employees seeking representation from a Union. But, in deciding otherwise, they have created an atmosphere of bitterness, resentment and a hostile working environment. The infamous US vs. THEM attitude. They started this war, we will end it!!!