ABF | "muler" Calls It Quits After 41 Years At Abf!

I thought he was a knuckle head, was talking to a couple of local drivers in break room waiting for my set to be strung and they said be quiet here come the bunch of swear words steward. I thought he was illiterate. He was, I met Canary...class act.
Some people, such as myself, think your a a$$hole, don't mean you are. The man's retiring after 41 years of this sh!t, if you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all, you fking dipsht!

Some people, such as myself, think your a a$$hole, don't mean you are. The man's retiring after 41 years of this sh!t, if you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all, you fking dipsht!
Amen, Brother...thanks for giving "one pup--is that the same as one testicle?", an attitude adjustment..if you think he was illiterate, then obviously you never read one of this many posts. I personally can't wait for him to get back on this board...Thanks Muler! YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

I thought he was a knuckle head, was talking to a couple of local drivers in break room waiting for my set to be strung and they said be quiet here come the bunch of swear words steward. I thought he was illiterate. He was, I met Canary...class act.
Maybe he was having a bad day. Maybe he was angry because he just got done fighting for a brother with the TM. You obviously never read his many, many posts. Well thought out and very intelligent. Although you were right about one thing...... canary is a class act. They both are among the best, most thoughtful posters on this site. Let me add one thing, it isn't a classy thing to disrespect a fellow teamster who has done so much for us in his 41 years of active service.

We all know what Muler has done in this Union, within his 41 plus years. My question is simple what have you done? You will not find anyone with more knowledge of Union affairs anywhere. My advice is before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes!

We all know what Muler has done in this Union, within his 41 plus years. My question is simple what have you done? You will not find anyone with more knowledge of Union affairs anywhere. My advice is before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes!
I never had the pleasure to meet or talk to Muler, I only new of him from TB and things I heard (yes even up here in MICH).
This man is truly a legend, I always looked forward to his post, Even though I might not have always agreed with him(seldom)..I always had nothing but the utmost respect for him and his knowledge.

I remember onetime I was talking to someone from higher management and his comment was "when it comes to a driver knowing and doing his job, Johnny Ball is one of the best in the industry" to say the least, that really impressed me, cause I new these two individuals had to have had disagreements. But yet there was still respect.

So Muler, the Legend- 42plus years...… Platinum Driving Award(amazing)...... dedicated,well educated union steward .....
... hard worker....... WOW.
Thanks for all your contributions, and dedication, I'm glad you we're on our side(ABF & Teamsters).

With that said.... ebark.... maybe you should think about re-evaluating your first impression.

Congrats & good luck with your well deserved retirement Muler.

Amen, Brother...thanks for giving "one pup--is that the same as one testicle?", an attitude adjustment..if you think he was illiterate, then obviously you never read one of this many posts. I personally can't wait for him to get back on this board...Thanks Muler! YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!
No, still got the twins. When they would ask why I wasn't pulling a van or set, I told them I only had a one pup endorsement

Just "Keep on Truckin'" Muler!

CiQWMub.jpg

ejsUwY7.jpg

:smilie93c peelout:

Last edited:
Teamsters jackets from the '70's used to have the "Keep On Truckin'" patch on them. The artist R. Crumb never copyrighted the image until the late '70's. He actually refuses any corporation to use the image......

But,....My old Teamsters jackets had those patches.....I gotta look to see if I still have the patches.......

Was tired when I sent that post, right after chemo. Steroids kicking my butt at the time, should not of replied. Saw the face to the name online and had to post. Carry on

I think we’ll all be concerned about you. I hope the chemo does it’s stuff and you’re good to go in a short while.
That’s a tough fight, Brother.......and we’re all rooting for you....

It is the steroids that messed me up, the chances of me dying of cancer are slim as long as it doesn't change. Non Hodgkins follicular lymphoma.

It is the steroids that messed me up, the chances of me dying of cancer are slim as long as it doesn't change. Non Hodgkins follicular lymphoma.

I've got to reply.....I couldn't hit the "like" button. Nothing to "like" about cancer.......And I'm sure I join a lot of guys praying your odds on beating lymphoma improve daily.