SAIA | My Deleted Thread... No Problem

nobodysboy

here to inform not to conform.
Credits
That being said as that man was forced out I walked up to him and told him straight up the damage he had done to the Dallas terminal. His bad behavior and lack of skills had taken our terminal to a new low. The 1st man following him never stood a chance and after 18 years with R+L he quit and moved back to Milwaukee. Our terminal manager now has single handedly drained the swamp in Dallas. I wasn't burying the axe. Just making an informed statement. No disrespect meant to whoever deleted the thread. Some managers lead. Some don't.

That being said as that man was forced out I walked up to him and told him straight up the damage he had done to the Dallas terminal. His bad behavior and lack of skills had taken our terminal to a new low. The 1st man following him never stood a chance and after 18 years with R+L he quit and moved back to Milwaukee. Our terminal manager now has single handedly drained the swamp in Dallas. I wasn't burying the axe. Just making an informed statement. No disrespect meant to whoever deleted the thread. Some managers lead. Some don't.
Did you mean to post this in the R&L section?

Sir , nobody removed a thread.

I'll run by the Piggly Wiggly on the way home tomorrow and grab a pack of choice cut rib eyes and settle up on his behalf. You bring the Sun Drop. The address is 123 Dastardly way, Muttley, South Carolina. Just look for the Confederate flag once you get out in the sticks.
I’ll grab Breeze and stop by Jeff’s to borrow an old generator cuz I don’t trust backwoods electrical work to keep the Dew cold. That’s right, Dew. No Sun Drop. Gonna man you up.....