Name a movie you have seen more than 3 times

You guys ever seen the 1993 film Blown Away with Nicole Eggert and Cory Haim? That's another good one check it out also the other 1993 film with Teri Hatcher and Robert Patrick known as The Cool Surface? They used to show that one all the time in the middle of Saturday afternoon on Chanel 35 Cleveland Akron Television which was this low band low powered local TV station based out of Akron, Ohio that showed a bunch of B movies and ever Sunday nigh had some show on called Handy Andy's Auto Repair Hour sponsored by some Napa store in Stow, Ohio or something like that. Gosh I've seen a lot of these risque 1990's thrillers, I don't know how that happened, actually really those are not bad movies there, pretty entertaining and have pretty good story lines that whole 1990's thriller genre it's really starting to grow on me.

Also Tommy Boy and Happy Gilmore as well as Billy Madison and to be honest I'm not really all that big on Adam Sandler, but Happy Gilmore I found that one pretty funny plus it used to be on CBS every Saturday night circa years 2001-2003.

They used to show that one all the time in the middle of Saturday afternoon on Chanel 35 Cleveland Akron Television which was this low band low powered local TV station based out of Akron, Ohio that showed a bunch of B movies Gosh I've seen a lot of these risque 1990's thrillers, I don't know how that happened, actually really those are not bad movies there, pretty entertaining and have pretty good story lines that whole 1990's thriller genre it's really starting to grow on me.

same here. a long, long time ago, on some of the Boston tv stations that were starting up, had a lot of thriller movies from years gone by. black and white, or color. i prefer to see an old movie, in it's original format. if made in black and white, i do not wish to see it "colorized"....to me, that takes away the work of the director, who at the time, could have made the movie in color if he wanted to do so, when it was available.

as the many Boston low band tv stations "grew", they gave up many Saturday afternoon movies for baseball, and other money producing shows.

one of my all time favorite "thriller/horror" movies is....

Them! (1954) - IMDb

MV5BMTg4NTE2MTUzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTI4MDg4._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

now, thanks in part to "MeTv", i can still get to see some of these movies.

Kellys Heroes...Stalag 17....Rocky...That thing you do...A Christmas Carol...Almost Famous....The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence.