Yellow | Nashville super busy

jacks

TB Lurker
Credits
We just had a pre shift meeting on the dock yesterday. The supervisor told us we had to go through 3500 bills today. We have been forced overtime 2 hours every day this past week. He told us we are getting more freight than chicago heights.Busy,busy,busy !

You need alot more then 3500 bills to be at 309 levels,o.t round the clock 60 man dock 25 spotters on the Monday holiday bid

You need alot more then 3500 bills to be at 309 levels,o.t round the clock 60 man dock 25 spotters on the Monday holiday bid

Ridge is backed up also.................Sox and Cubs Monday. Traffic already backed past Willow Springs. People want to see the game, and the new roof.

Don't worry your just a part of the cogg. YRC is just shuffling work to put other teamsters out of a job. And don't forget to not look at the new signs on the top of the loading boards. NEW YORK, ELIZABETH ALL parts of new england Maryland Virginia. Delaware. What did you get for it. Your 15% your weeks vacation. Super busy. Every time you load it's more dirt on other teamsters grave. And don't forget the pricks on the board getting richer. $24 a share. LIE LIE LIE. their is no reason fro that stock to rise like that. New equipment. Where is it. New stickers on old equipment. Re work on equipment that was refurbished. If they have no new Equipment then how is the stock worth anything. Also while your looking up. New equipment. Trailers holes in the roof. They painted outside forgot the top and no new brake chambers on the bottom. Open your eyes and start telling these people we are not Fools. We All have of tomorrow we should have marched on the Teamster building and the Capital. Along with our ABF brothers and Sisters.

Funny they are busy me & 2 others bobtailed out of there clear to Cincinnati! Got my 2hr layover though! lol

We really need that bill count,less breakbulks make it seem like more freight for the rest of us

My source @ 309 left the company a few months ago. I do know the count screen is up and running again. Working on different person for it as we text. Cannot say more than that or will have to send Mud to kill you.

Ridge is backed up also.................Sox and Cubs Monday. Traffic already backed past Willow Springs. People want to see the game, and the new roof.
Oh Man!, I would like to be at the Ridge to watch this game!
white-sox-cubs-rivalry.png

Go Ridge Sox!!

STL/621 goes to EOL/ mini dc or whatever they want to call it, force people to move, lay off a bunch more and have the audacity to call me @ midnight to work the holiday.....after 23.5 years (yes I'm laid off)....I think not:452::452::452::452:

STL/621 goes to EOL/ mini dc or whatever they want to call it, force people to move, lay off a bunch more and have the audacity to call me @ midnight to work the holiday.....after 23.5 years (yes I'm laid off)....I think not:452::452::452::452:
Happy Memorial day brother! Laid off Cincy/241 driver here...

My source @ 309 left the company a few months ago. I do know the count screen is up and running again. Working on different person for it as we text. Cannot say more than that or will have to send Mud to kill you.

Just to let you know,i appreciate your continued efforts!

Why would'nt you be busy? It's not "NEW"business. It's just relocated freight from St. Louis, Memphis and Cincinnati!
We just had a pre shift meeting on the dock yesterday. The supervisor told us we had to go through 3500 bills today. We have been forced overtime 2 hours every day this past week. He told us we are getting more freight than chicago heights.Busy,busy,busy !

Busy or Holiday backup? New business or old freight thats been in system ? Its nothing to get excited over I'm sure.
****************^^^^^^^^^^^ Negative Post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^************

You would send Kate Upton home; if she knocked on your door, and asked to use her jump rope on your trampoline; wouldn't you?????

Kate-Upton-47.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We just had a pre shift meeting on the dock yesterday. The supervisor told us we had to go through 3500 bills today. We have been fourced overtime 2 hours every day this past week. He told us we are getting more freight than chicago heights.Busy,busy,busy !
I guess the roadway work n Memphis are happy now. Mangers told them to go to work! 2yrs ago.Now Nsh n jmi got there work. All because they didn't want to crossdock the freight....