Estes | nashville

I wish I knew if you were right Stark because I'd stick every dime I have left on yrcs stock right now.

Like I said,mildew. Call me naive,but I honestly think YRC is going to make a good run for the finish line..Whether they will finish in the top 5,is another thing..If they were racing in NASCAR,I would have to say they have a motor about to go.But if they only have 2 laps to go,it may last..Remember,they will file for Chapter 11,reorganization..Not out of business,Chapter 13..If they file Chapter 11,look for them to bring Holland,New Penn and Reddaway under one roof..Makes it look more financially stable,to the banks..As much as those guys over at those companies may not like my assessment,it would make good business sense..

they may have a few "tricks" to pull agree but they are sure running out of them. I wish them the best

Just goes along with what this company has been up to the last year or two, really messing a good thing up.

It sucks they did this to Nashville, good people there, and alot of time right in and right out on my break when ever I was there. One of the Terminals I actually looked forward to going to, even with a bunkroom, cause god knows I hate alot of them.
Forgot about the shop, they do great work there also, alot can be said how good Nashville is to me.

As for Memphis or Atlanta, seems like if you ain't one of the good ole boys we just get around to you when we want.

I had one of my longest breaks in Memphis, 23.50 hours, and would have been longer if it was'nt for me calling Central and telling them they are gonna charge another day at the hotel in about 15 minutes.
Well did'nt take long to get out after that.
Hope Memphis improves, but they are in no hurry to do anything.

dang! 50 hours. You are right about Nashville intothenow. Best run terminal in my book. That TM really cares about his people and others. .... At least that's the impression I got.