TForce | NATIONAL MASTER TFORCE FREIGHT AGREEMENT

I was always taught by the old-timers, whether you’re voting for the President of the United States, or your local union contract, you always vote No to send a message that they’re never safe and there’s always room for improvement. Either you understand that philosophy or you don’t.

Last edited:
I was always taught by the old-timers, whether you’re voting for the President of the United States, or your local union contract, you always vote No to send a message that they’re never safe and there’s always room for improvement. Either you understand stand that philosophy or you
Everybody votes in secret so what they say and what they actually do are two different things.
Yeah magically most say no and it passes 90% +.

I'm hearing a lot of guys saying they're voting NO. For various sometimes comical reasons. Some have valid points
I was tipping no because of no COLA language/no pension contributions for 3 years, but after I gave it further thought once again the union and company want to make it financially painful to turn it down by leaving no time to return to the table so the teamsters must feel that they got all they could get. No sense wandering into the unknown strikeland and possibly lose more when there are things to like with no concessions in the healthcare or pension. TFI really could have taken negative avenues and try to wield an ax but didn't, that counts for something to me. In the end we ain't building rockets or performing cancer research here....we drive a truck, important as that may be and our total package is still top tier per the industry. Fair first contract IMHO and I look forward to now us helping TF perform so we can get a even better 2nd contract.

There are pension contributions at $115 per year for 24',25',26' they go to $120 per year for 27' and 28'.

I was always taught by the old-timers, whether you’re voting for the President of the United States, or your local union contract, you always vote No to send a message that they’re never safe and there’s always room for improvement. Either you understand that philosophy or you don’t.
Exactly how would you vote “No” for the POTUS!!!!
By voting FOR the other guy?
You do realize there is no re-negotiation when voting for the POTUS.
:idunno::idunno::idunno:

Exactly how would you vote “No” for the POTUS!!!!
By voting FOR the other guy?
You do realize there is no re-negotiation when voting for the POTUS.
:idunno::idunno::idunno:
Ok, it’s a for gone conclusion who is going to win or if a contract will pass…… do you get it now? You just throwing in some no votes to keep them worried next time….like I said, you either understand the concept of the eternal no votes or you don’t. This contract will pass by 90% yes.

Yep. The last presidential election I voted no just to send a message.

With all sincerity: is there any leverage with what’s happened at Yellow? That’s a lot of freight, for easy pickings, for Transforce to jump on. Almost immediately making T Force what they intended it to be when they bought it.

With all sincerity: is there any leverage with what’s happened at Yellow? That’s a lot of freight, for easy pickings, for Transforce to jump on. Almost immediately making T Force what they intended it to be when they bought it.
Getting it is the easy part, keeping it is the questionable part. If they damage it, lose it, consistently miss pick-ups, deliver late as been the case with the former UPGF, the customers will, over time, find another carrier. With the limited labor force, they have now the system will choke up and grind to a halt in days. Anybody who can remember the strike of 1994 will recall greed almost sank Overnite, the system overloaded within days and stalled out taking weeks to unwind. It brought the company to its knees and was almost a fatal blow. The old customers felt they were ignored to get new customers and the new customers weren't impressed. Both found better options and it took years to get back on track.