Nba officiating. (sucks)

Northern Flash

Today's Democrats are similar to Commies.
Credits
I've spent decades defending the NBA players and debunking the attitude that "NBA players are just a bunch of inner city thugs." Then I watch this crap last night during the Chicago-Miami game and start to wonder what the NBA is thinking. A nearly worthless bench player ((⊙▃⊙) Mohammed) comes in for his 30 seconds of playing time per game and commits a senseless foul on the NBA's Most valuable player. (Labron James)

There was no reason for Mohammed's foul because there was clearly 3 of his teammates already back on defense. So when James got mugged, he was surprised by the intentional attack. Then after James tries to defend himself against the attack and pushes Mohammed away, Mohammed continues the attack and pushes James to the floor.

Then to top it off, NBA official Joey Crawford, slaps a technical foul on James for defending himself from the attack. Crawford DID throw Mohammed out of the game for his actions, but there should not have been a technical called on James. A second technical would have disqualified James from the game.

Crawford went over and looked at the replay of the game to see what else had happened, but was too arrogant (as usual) to rescind the technical on James.

Is this what the NBA wants? Bring in a worthless player from the bench to hammer the other team's stars, get into fights and get them thrown out of the game? This incident just set my argument back decades. The league expects the players to remain calm under duress, yet an official has a knee jerk reaction and is to ignorant to correct his mistake. And yes, he had the same video footage that we had when he went to the scorers table to review the activity.

Crawford.........you are an idiot, and you are bad for the game of basketball if you still think you made the right call.

Last edited by a moderator: