XPO | need ceo pay

teamsterwannaB

TB Veteran
Credits
Our wonderful company cries going broke. Did you see what Stotlar made for 2006 ? Yes we need to redo your pension but the big dog made 3.8 million in all. Hey GO heres a thought on saving money do the sales force and terminal managers really need a new car every year? I am sure their maorale will be fine getting a new car every 2 or 3 years.

Our wonderful company cries going broke. Did you see what Stotlar made for 2006 ? Yes we need to redo your pension but the big dog made 3.8 million in all. Hey GO heres a thought on saving money do the sales force and terminal managers really need a new car every year? I am sure their maorale will be fine getting a new car every 2 or 3 years.
Did you count his stock options and housing allowance.

maybe yellow is different and abf or roadway lets see how much the teamster pres makes i dont think his salary is much different than the rest of the ceos

Our wonderful company cries going broke. Did you see what Stotlar made for 2006 ? Yes we need to redo your pension but the big dog made 3.8 million in all. Hey GO heres a thought on saving money do the sales force and terminal managers really need a new car every year? I am sure their morale will be fine getting a new car every 2 or 3 years.
If you look at page 49 you will see what he makes if they got canned. Doug s$8,558,883, Dave mcc would make $2,463,545. If you want too see something real sweet, Look at pages 50-51. I wish i could get all that if i mess up and get fired.

If you look at page 49 you will see what he makes if they got canned. Doug s$8,558,883, Dave mcc would make $2,463,545. If you want too see something real sweet, Look at pages 50-51. I wish i could get all that if i mess up and get fired.

They might be willing to give you that much, if you were willing to quit.:funky:

Brad makes that in a week.

maybe yellow is different and abf or roadway lets see how much the teamster pres makes i dont think his salary is much different than the rest of the ceos
Hoffa made $321,000 last year plus a $60,000 housing allowance. Now that was the legal payday, our problem has always been the embezzlement that they so graciously add to their annual salaries. 38 years in trucking, 24 with Yellow, so I felt the pain personally. Been retired 8 years now. Good luck guys, change in a trucking company never ends good for the employees.

Hoffa made $321,000 last year plus a $60,000 housing allowance. Now that was the legal payday, our problem has always been the embezzlement that they so graciously add to their annual salaries. 38 years in trucking, 24 with Yellow, so I felt the pain personally. Been retired 8 years now. Good luck guys, change in a trucking company never ends good for the employees.
The CEO of United Way makes $1.6 million a year

The president of the ATA( American trucking Association ) a non-for profit organization for the trucking industry made $1.4 million last year

The president of the ATA( American trucking Association ) a non-for profit organization for the trucking industry made $1.4 million last year
The CEO of United Way makes $1.6 million a year
Jacob's gets most of his money is thru stock options, his actual salary is less then the the non profit ceos Sucker posted