ODFL | Need info on the Eighty Four terminal

streetmaster

TB Lurker
Credits
Anybody on here out of the Eighty Four,PA term, Just want to know if there doing any hireing at this time, for linehaul, or any of the other driving positions. I want to jump over to the LTL side of trucking, because im tired of doing the road thing and getting home just on the weekends. I work for Coyle Trucking right now, out of Eighty Four, PA. I've worked there for 1 year sofar and will be lucky to pull 40G's a year. I've got my vacation coming up in two weeks, and was thinking about drop'in to submit an app. I've got right at 17 yrs of over the road exp, Please Advise :1036316054:

Anybody on here out of the Eighty Four,PA term, Just want to know if there doing any hireing at this time, for linehaul, or any of the other driving positions. I want to jump over to the LTL side of trucking, because im tired of doing the road thing and getting home just on the weekends. I work for Coyle Trucking right now, out of Eighty Four, PA. I've worked there for 1 year sofar and will be lucky to pull 40G's a year. I've got my vacation coming up in two weeks, and was thinking about drop'in to submit an app. I've got right at 17 yrs of over the road exp, Please Advise :1036316054:

Welcome to the O.D.Forum streetmaster.I'm sure someone will come along to give you that info.Several people from Pa. post here.

i dont know anything about that area but i guess they could be hiring any time for march threw may, best thing would be to call your local service center here.

OD Service Center
PITTSBURGH S/C - PIT
20 Old Dominion Way
Eighty Four, PA 15330
Phone: (800) 930-6335
Fax: (724) 222-6368

ThanX for the heads up guys, just thought i'dd throw it out there to get some input. Wasnt real sure if it would be a good idea to do anything over the phone, but i guess it wouldnt hurt to ask if there putting anybody on.

ThanX for the heads up guys, just thought i'dd throw it out there to get some input. Wasnt real sure if it would be a good idea to do anything over the phone, but i guess it wouldnt hurt to ask if there putting anybody on.

well i guess ur right only reason i said phone is cause there probably not hiring but i dont know. When i got hired i went to them and filled out an app in april, i didint wait for them to call me back after 2 days i called them and they brought me in for drug screening and all that.

Watch out

nice terminal...good people

area smells like cow **** though.

Yeah your right about that,also the deer are hazardous.One day I got out to unlock the gate and a deer came running off of that hill and he was not slowing down.Scared the poop out of me...maybe that is what you were smelling?