Holland | Need some help with Locations Please.

FX Sam

TB Regular
Credits
Du Bois, PA
Johnstown, PA
Bedford, PA
Altoona, PA

Is there a terminal in all 4 of these towns?

How many doors? Drivers? Dock hands?

How many bills daily, pu/del?

I would appreciate any info. you guys can give me on this,
Thanks.

Du Bois, PA
Johnstown, PA
Bedford, PA
Altoona, PA

Is there a terminal in all 4 of these towns?

How many doors? Drivers? Dock hands?

How many bills daily, pu/del?

I would appreciate any info. you guys can give me on this,
Thanks.

Dubois, and Bedford, Pa. Both very small terminals. Not sure of doors, or bill counts.

Questions

Top Flight
This is the kind of info that is not rleased to the public very often such as IN/OUT bill count etc. No offense but being that they are small terminals is about all that needs to be said.

:hysterical::hysterical: I thought the same thing this is not true?????????????:hysterical::hysterical:

Come on guys!!! Didn’t you guys see his screen name; sarcastic b. The name says it all, I am sure he was joking or being sarcastic. Even me Stimpy an idiot can figure that one out!!!!

Come on guys!!! Didn’t you guys see his screen name; sarcastic b. The name says it all, I am sure he was joking or being sarcastic. Even me Stimpy an idiot can figure that one out!!!!

It is just a joke. But on the other hand why would someone from florida want to know bill count. It is Sacastic b. way of telling him it is none of his buss.

Falls Creek (Dubois) is a little slice of YRC heaven. All three use the same cross-dock on Preston Drive. Holland stays busy up there though. Good guys too.
I heard It was a nice motel there too. Housekeeping "takes care" of the Holland drivers. Others must go across the street to the truckstop to find a Lizard!:biglaugh: I geuss they figure we are tired as much freight that moves through there. 1500 bills/day and all!:hysterical:

I heard It was a nice motel there too. Housekeeping "takes care" of the Holland drivers. Others must go across the street to the truckstop to find a Lizard!:biglaugh: I geuss they figure we are tired as much freight that moves through there. 1500 bills/day and all!:hysterical:

Million lbs+ per night.....:toxic:

It is just a joke. But on the other hand why would someone from florida want to know bill count. It is Sacastic b. way of telling him it is none of his buss.

I knew you all were messing around as I was also; guess I appear as the idiot that I bill myself as.:snaggletooth: By the way in Erie we have 340 doors (adding another 50 next spring) and so many bills it is hard to count them all.:joke: But the best thing we have in Erie is a golf cart to take the road drivers to their trucks, and guess who has that bid??? You got it the Stimpster!!!!:bicycle:

I knew you all were messing around as I was also; guess I appear as the idiot that I bill myself as.:snaggletooth: By the way in Erie we have 340 doors (adding another 50 next spring) and so many bills it is hard to count them all.:joke: But the best thing we have in Erie is a golf cart to take the road drivers to their trucks, and guess who has that bid??? You got it the Stimpster!!!!:bicycle:
That would be a sweet bid!!:biglaugh:

I bet your golf cart has training wheels sticking out on both sides and the back to keep it from flipping backward or on to its side. I figure it all so has overload shocks, a diesel engine (for pulling those heavy loads) and a satellite radio with lots of base to it.

I bet your golf cart has training wheels sticking out on both sides and the back to keep it from flipping backward or on to its side. I figure it all so has overload shocks, a diesel engine (for pulling those heavy loads) and a satellite radio with lots of base to it.

Wow!!! Did you see a picture of it, cause you described to a tee. Well good ol Stimpy lost that gravy bid Friday, four more roadmen bump into the city. I think I am going to be in the unemployment line this time. Not a problem the fish are biting. Every time I go out we catch our limit of Lake Erie perch. So you all will have to us new UE’s (unemployed’s) informed.:smilie_132: