ODFL | need some info

linehaul

TB Lurker
Credits
I am thinking of joining OD. Can you give me a rundown on the pay and benifits.....cost of ins. dental, vision, health....vacation, sick days, pto days......It looks like you run nice equipment, that ive seen anyways...is there overtime and do they pay time and a half. what kind of hours do you get on P and D. I heard that your linehaul drivers dont do dockwork,,,is that true? the more information i can get the better to help with my decision. thanks

I am thinking of joining OD. Can you give me a rundown on the pay and benifits.....cost of ins. dental, vision, health....vacation, sick days, pto days......It looks like you run nice equipment, that ive seen anyways...is there overtime and do they pay time and a half. what kind of hours do you get on P and D. I heard that your linehaul drivers dont do dockwork,,,is that true? the more information i can get the better to help with my decision. thanks

You need to go to the terminal you're thinking about working for and talk to the man.He and he alone sets your pay,be it by the hour or by the mile.Get a print out of the benefits while you're there.That way you're not dealing with hearsay or bs.What someone may tell you in CLT or ATL probably will not apply in Boston or Chicago or Califorina.There is as much dlfference between some of these terminals as day to night.

Welcome to the forum 2lilboots. O.D. has 188 terminals.Which one are you talking about ? Best thing to do is go to the terminal you're interested in and talk to them.

I already work at the terminal that I would be out of. PIT I just wanted to get an idea from other drivers from other terminals.