NEMF driver dead in Ohio

not to split hairs here, but i'd bet that was an eastern freightways driver. NEMF doesn't have run sleepers in ohio, and seeing that the drivers was from elyria, he'd be out of my barn and i've never heard the name. terrible loss none the less.

it was an eastern

i saw the aftermath of this accident and it was an eastern driver who was pulling a nemf trailer. there was nothing the eastern driver could have done. he was up against the right side guard rail. the car was leaning up against the drivers side of the truck. please just pray for the family

I guess I was close. I'm guessing Eastern does the long hauls for NEMF? I kinda heard about it secondhand. How did the car get in the sleeper?

from what i read

from what i read the car was traveling north and lost control of his car. Then came across the median and went into the truck. From what i saw the car was leaning up against the cab of the truck. I have no idea how it got like that. it was an ugly site.

well i just read the article, thanks for the link. i would imagine the driver of the car probably had it all "souped up" and was doing the usual stupid things young punks do in those cars. too bad the truckdriver was killed, but i enjoyed reading the driver of the car died too.........serves that @-hole right..........i never have any sympathy for 4 wheelers that cause accidents due to thier lack of brains...........

well i just read the article, thanks for the link. i would imagine the driver of the car probably had it all "souped up" and was doing the usual stupid things young punks do in those cars. too bad the truckdriver was killed, but i enjoyed reading the driver of the car died too.........serves that @-hole right..........i never have any sympathy for 4 wheelers that cause accidents due to thier lack of brains...........

You know, bub, no one deserves to die. Obviously the kid was an idiot, but to say you enjoyed reading that he died, that is just tad over the top. Thoughts and prayers.

I guess you never had any kids, you were never young and did anything stupid. It was an accident, not murder 1. The stupid kid did not get in his car and say "I'm gonna go kill a truck driver".Nobody deserves to die for their stupidity. Must be nice to be perfect.........:chairshot:

that's pretty brutal dude. basically you think the eastern driver was and acceptable sacrafice for the driver in the car. that's just dumb. based on time of day and day of the week, i'd have to say that he was on his way to work, not street racing or anything like that. basically, you're way out of line on this one.

......wow :shock:

Hi, I am very new here and I am reading many threads from as many people as I can. I have read this thread, and the response from Pro1Driver and I do not see where he is saying it was good the truck drivr died but the idiot car driver. We all know that car drivers cause so much trouble out there may be that Pro thinks that its one less idiot out there? You all seem so harsh in you response to him. I will just bet my bottom dollar that many of you would want to speak up as well but are affraid to get the same treatment? Just my take on this thread.

Hi, I am very new here and I am reading many threads from as many people as I can. I have read this thread, and the response from Pro1Driver and I do not see where he is saying it was good the truck drivr died but the idiot car driver. We all know that car drivers cause so much trouble out there may be that Pro thinks that its one less idiot out there? You all seem so harsh in you response to him. I will just bet my bottom dollar that many of you would want to speak up as well but are affraid to get the same treatment? Just my take on this thread.

No I'm not afraid to speak up and say I'm glad the driver of the car is dead, because I'M NOT.

but i enjoyed reading the driver of the car died

Care to reconsider......:smilie_132:

serves the a$$hole right