ABF | New ABF Terminal in Virginia

Have done alot of research and ABF has set a new level for customer service and quality in shipping freight. New services just offered this past week which may result in more terminals to assist with moving freight to meet customer service times lines/figures. The freight industry is extremely light at this point for all w/ expectations to increase after the first qtr.
GO GREEN!! :smillie_flag: :bananalama:

I've been sitting home since the holidays. But the PSE guys are still moving Core Freight. I hope something changes. :duh:

Has anyone heard that ABF was considering opening a terminal in the Northern Virginia area?
I talked to a dispatcher and he said he had heard Manassas,VA. They closed our D.C. terminal a few years back and moved all the city ops to Baltimore,MD. Having problems with length of pedal runs so they want to solve it this way.

I talked to a dispatcher and he said he had heard Manassas,VA. They closed our D.C. terminal a few years back and moved all the city ops to Baltimore,MD. Having problems with length of pedal runs so they want to solve it this way.

Hey Hillbilly Frog,
That is the same thing I head. Manassas would be a good spot for them. ABF could use the old CF barn that is next to the Yellow barn.