ODFL | New bumpers!!

I heard about it But wasn't sure.The new bumpers(someone called it a beak!) hang low yes.But I truly thought that because it's rounded it will give a little.If it was straight it would problem snap or crack.And I've hit this one a few times. On low or steep driveways.Especially when exiting onto a street.Its a little scratched.But not broke.

I have complained last year about them.We have a city driver driving one now.All scratched up already
To cover myself, I take pictures of my tractor on my last day of the week. My last tractor a P&D jackknifed it, then ran over a cement barrier. All in the same parking lot.

Reactions: Ump
Heard today that Corp. has said to remove.It's the skirt that is fastened to bumper that will be removed.Very quick fix and those front skirts should have never been installed.

Reactions: Ump
In SEA, we had P&D drivers damage one bumper and almost take of an entire mirror the same day, on 2 different trucks.. just cant wait to get my hands on one of them new ones...is their motto. They walk down the entire line of 2016's to get into a new one and walla...another one bites the dust...

In SEA, we had P&D drivers damage one bumper and almost take of an entire mirror the same day, on 2 different trucks.. just cant wait to get my hands on one of them new ones...is their motto. They walk down the entire line of 2016's to get into a new one and walla...another one bites the dust...
I have a line driver who shares with me and he got a new one so I usually drive a new truck.I just wish we had kept some 18 tractors.
But yeah on Monday when there are a lot of tractors there will be maybe be several new ones still available but also a good half dozen old ones.And the new guys seem to learn that pretty quick.Guys who barely worked here a couple months.WTH.Used to be I would be fine with a newer truck but mainly for radio purposes.There are a lot of older good running trucks around.

You even be breaking yours already. When I drive a new one, I park it out back in the reserved spot so the privelaged one can look at it.

Hate to hear that about the 2019’s. At my terminal we have maybe a handful of 2017’s the rest of the tractors are older. I’ve been here 6 years and I have a 2014.