ODFL | New camera question

nctruckin

TB Lurker
Credits
So, I covered for a turn yesterday(they seem to be doing that to me my first 2 days of my 3 day bag, doesn't bother me). I had to use the truck assigned to the run as it was one of the long ones and they wanted me to use a 70 truck. This truck had one of the cameras in it. It didn't bother me at all, but my question is...my friend(who runs team) ran into another guy(who is also team) and just got a new truck with the camera in it. He said it was going off like crazy and kept beeping. The truck I was in did not do any of that. It was very quiet. I did notice the LDW kept going off for no reason, even when I was in the middle of my lane. Any one else notice that?

So, I covered for a turn yesterday(they seem to be doing that to me my first 2 days of my 3 day bag, doesn't bother me). I had to use the truck assigned to the run as it was one of the long ones and they wanted me to use a 70 truck. This truck had one of the cameras in it. It didn't bother me at all, but my question is...my friend(who runs team) ran into another guy(who is also team) and just got a new truck with the camera in it. He said it was going off like crazy and kept beeping. The truck I was in did not do any of that. It was very quiet. I did notice the LDW kept going off for no reason, even when I was in the middle of my lane. Any one else notice that?
I was one of the first drivers to receive a new tractor with the camera. They do not beep or make any other sounds. There are no lights that come on when it's recording a triggered event. I've had my tractor since April.

If he heard a beeping then that was the mitigation system. The mitigation and camera are not synced together. The triggered event for following to close is 100ft for 4 secs and the mitigation starts beeping at 154ft. Your buddy must have been within the 154ft to set it off or there's an issue with his mitigation system.

I was one of the first drivers to receive a new tractor with the camera. They do not beep or make any other sounds. There are no lights that come on when it's recording a triggered event. I've had my tractor since April.
Yeah, I didn't notice anything either. So, it must be that drivers system. And I was wondering how long ago they started putting the cams in the tractor as the truck I used had almost 41K on it....so must've been at GBO since this past Spring.

Yeah, I didn't notice anything either. So, it must be that drivers system. And I was wondering how long ago they started putting the cams in the tractor as the truck I used had almost 41K on it....so must've been at GBO since this past Spring.
Our tractor has almost 100,000 on it