New Century drivers afraid to start there own site?

headcover

TB Lurker
Credits
Why is it that the nc drivers come on the jevic page,are they afraid to start there own? are they afraid the king of slaves will find out who they are and take away their shiny wheels? or are they so envious of the blue drivers and they really don't qualify to be one ,but they want to be close to us hoping something good might rub off on them...I just wonder!!! Well it doesn't take much to start a page so why don't you and stay off this one with all your negative comments..it would be nice to come on here and not have to read what you New Century cry babies have left for others to read.
GO GET:butt kiss: YOUR OWN

New Century is the premier carrier and we should get our own space here.
The best of the best moved over to Westampton!:Duel:

Print that, cut it out and tape it to your mirror. Repeat it every day when you shave. As Vladamir Lenin said "A lie told often enough becomes truth". Maybe it'll become true for you one day. Or maybe you'll find your way back to The Best of the Best.

Gentlemen if I may I would like to remind you ALL of the 1st rule listed here

Truckingboards is a friendly place, treat people with respect, posts made to antagonize others or just plain mean spirited posts will get you banned from Truckingboards, conduct yourself in an adult manner, Truckingboards wants your participation but constant troublemakers will be removed from Truckingboards

Perhaps a little refresher in the rules of the forums is in order.:1036316054:

The Administrators of Trucking Boards decide what companies have forums on the boards. If there are enough New Century drivers here and posting then perhaps they will have their own forum. If you feel there are post being made that violate the rules of the boards you should feel free to report that post to the admins. The little triangle sign at the right top of each post is there for this use.

I'm not bashing anyone. I hold no ill feelings towards NC or anyone else. But It seems odd that I see NC drivers several times a week. And I cant remember a time when I saw one with a smile on his face. They usually look sour faced and usually looking down while walking around. That doesnt seem like someone that enjoys what he is doing.:D :grinning-smiley-021

:2wce0ep::2affs5h::sign0024: Unless you change your avatar. Just kidding of course. ....... Hail to the REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAIL VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not bashing anyone. I hold no ill feelings towards NC or anyone else. But It seems odd that I see NC drivers several times a week. And I cant remember a time when I saw one with a smile on his face. They usually look sour faced and usually looking down while walking around. That doesnt seem like someone that enjoys what he is doing.

The best of the best moved over to Westampton!
HA HA HA thats a good one, the new motto should be,"Best of the best let down like the rest" in my shinny new red truck i shall work 16 hrs a day to pay for it, and buy the king a new mansion .FOOLS!

When a sheep follows the butcher to the slaughter house, it doesn't make him a better and smarter sheep.
It just makes him a sheep that will follow where he's led.
Why follow the "king of all slaves" to the slaughter house?
He did it once and he WILL do it again.
If you believe him when he tells you that he won't,you know what that makes you, right?
A SHEEP!!!!:notworthy: