Yellow | New Century Transportation Files For Bankruptcy!

You mean 15% of the current 85% that yrc employees are no enjoying! Which is 70% of the NMFA rate which is about $17.00 an hour for new hires. And they wonder why they can't get good help.

That makes no sense

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forum Runner

Not really , cause for one they get unemployment checks for about $360 - $400 a month and PLUS now they can go back to school and get paid for it , cause any time a company shuts down , you can get free grants to go to school and learn new job skills !!!

Grants pay for tuition not living expenses. And unemployment wouldnt come close to covering the health insurance they no longer have. You should head back to school and get that GED

Grants pay for tuition not living expenses. And unemployment wouldnt come close to covering the health insurance they no longer have. You should head back to school and get that GED

Well, where I live you can get a $6000 grant to go to college from WIA. Here are the numbers

$6000 (pays for tuition and books only)
$5500 FAFSA (former Pell grant, pays for whatever)
$1200 Scholarship I got for good grades

Minus tution per year at $4000 equals a little left over!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forum Runner[/QUOTE Well maybe its time that alot of people learn how to manage their money & get a part time job while going to school ??? and funny thing is that these people that are always broke , STILL have money for cigarettes & tattoo's & beer ???

Well maybe its time that alot of people learn how to manage their money & get a part time job while going to school ??? and funny thing is that these people that are always broke , STILL have money for cigarettes & tattoo's & beer ???

Important things first.............................

So you're saying stay home collect unemployment ( which you have paid for by way of employer contributions ) and the stand around with your hand out waiting for something free? Hey maybe you can get foodstamps or whatever the hell they call them now, don't stop there run down to welfare and get on the medical plan. That's a whole lot better than getting a job. Right?

So you're saying stay home collect unemployment ( which you have paid for by way of employer contributions ) and the stand around with your hand out waiting for something free? Hey maybe you can get foodstamps or whatever the hell they call them now, don't stop there run down to welfare and get on the medical plan. That's a whole lot better than getting a job. Right?

Im saying the exact opposite. Wongway said to live off the government. But its already been established how much of a dirtbag he is. He would be proud to leach

Im saying the exact opposite. Wongway said to live off the government. But its already been established how much of a dirtbag he is. He would be proud to leach

I misunderstood your post. I apologize , but stand by my post as misdirected as it is.

yrc-atm so I am a dirtbag ???