New Division

bigbird42368

TB Veteran
Credits
Have you all herd the news.Wilson is starting a new container division in Norfolk,Va.They have a new port starting in September and the drivers will have sleeper trucks and deliver to the customer.Wonder what kind of money they will make?:smilie_132:

LTL Backhauls

Hmmm, we'll see- change is bad sometimes...

What you are going to see is LTL freight loaded on those empty containers heading back to Norfolk.
Therefore taking work away from you linehaul drivers.:nono:

I beleive that they are going to break the containers and cross dock the freight on to Wilson equip to run. Since the new terminal was built I been seeing Wilson run more containers out of the ports here than other LTL's.

Whether the freight is floor loaded or palletized is a different story. Pulling a container is not the safest thing sometimes

well we know what they are saying right now, but i agree with the back hauls,they will not like seeing the empty truck pass a term. up,so us line-haul guys might take a hit

Short South as Mikeeee says

we're talking about Norfolk, Nebraska aren't we:hysterical: Norfolk is in the southern part of the north or the northern part of the south.

you see alot of wilson trucks hauling them containers up and down hwy 460 ....probally hire owner operators to deal with the container business..

yes, we have a term in chesapeak,va..when we get the new division up and running there will be alot more then now,i just hope us ltl division boys want be effected

open your eyes

Have you all herd the news.Wilson is starting a new container division in Norfolk,Va.They have a new port starting in September and the drivers will have sleeper trucks and deliver to the customer.Wonder what kind of money they will make?:smilie_132:
if you love wilson so much find green light ask him why the driver for 9216 got fired or are you a just a mouth from the south or are you about right or wrong more later

open your eyes

if you love wilson so much find green light ask him why the driver for 9216 got fired or are you a just a mouth from the south or are you about right or wrong more later

:butt kiss:

Sharpshooter isn't past your bedtime? Troublemaker,, Hey Big Bird give that boy, (sharpshooter) a job so he'll quit bothering the grown ups.
OOPS I almost slipped... Big Bird (BOSSMAN) , sorrrrry!!:butt kiss: