New Penn | New dock rules

We can drink no food on camp hill dock new rules 4 or 5 weeks now.

I guess management would say you are not working productively? Because you are eating and drinking coffee or soda instead of loading there frt.

Makes you wonder does the TM drink or eat at his desk while he does paper work and talk on the phone?

RedStar tried this some years back.
TM got tired of having his butt reamed by Newark about dock hours so he took it out on the coffee drinkers.
Said it slowed stripping and loading if you were drinking on the dock.
So to be fair, all drinks and foods were forbidden.
During the hot months everyone would make four of five trips per hour to the break room to "hydrate" themselves. Needless to say productiuon suffered. The rule was resended.

Make sure the lack of fluids is mentioned to everyone that preforms physical labor.
Dehydration can be a very serious problem especially if you are operating equiptment (towmotors, etc).

A policy should be put into place like a heat break policy that allows workers to leave to platform and hydrate themselves on a "need to" basis.

Fight fire with fire boys............this isn't kindergarten!!!!!!!!

We can drink no food on camp hill dock new rules 4 or 5 weeks now.

Here at Term. 24 no rules yet, just no drinking or eating while you are driving forklift.
If New Penn dosn't want drinking on dock thats fine, whenever you are thirsty go to breakroom for a drink instead of saving time and having on the dock

Here at Term. 24 no rules yet, just no drinking or eating while you are driving forklift.
If New Penn dosn't want drinking on dock thats fine, whenever you are thirsty go to breakroom for a drink instead of saving time and having on the dock

That was the exact point of my last post.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Good Luck Guys T251

I'd bet you this cat had rather been skinned!

yikes.jpg

Remember, it's just as important to be hydrated in the winter time. Cold dry air will do a number on your lungs and body.

camp hill tried because 1 guy was eating mc donalds ont he dock but we pushed the issue that we would all go to the water fountain every 1 to get a drink. also the supervisors coffee would end up in the garbage.

:smilie_132: Who would want to eat on the dock anyway???the same ones who use the bathroom and never wash their hands:chairshot: :chairshot: