new equipment 2012

Discussion in 'New England Motor Freight' started by james j neiweem, Oct 20, 2011.

1. james j neiweem

james j neiweem Member

Saw on another site that new tractors are scheduled for 2012

6 cascadias
    6 internationals
    6 volvo sleepers
    57 mack pinnacles
    :smile:

2. pro1driver

pro1driver I am LAST

other than the Volvo's, are any of the others sleepers that you are aware of..??? cuz i thought the Mack pinnacles and Cascadias were sleepers..???

3. reimerroadway

reimerroadway New Member

I think the pinnacles would be daycabs. I've spotted a couple numbered 31103 and 31106. I believe they were testing the new macks and it may have been successful, which led them to place a larger order for the pinnacles. The internationals and cascadias may be test daycabs too. They ordered those midroof sleeper volvos in 2006. Would they start to cycle those out already?

4. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. pro1driver

pro1driver I am LAST

well when i worked there, it was always the TM that kissed the most arse with corporate, that got all the new equipment....so some of that older stuff will be cycled out as you say, ...to a less deserving terminal where the TM does not kiss arse...

6. reimerroadway

reimerroadway New Member

On another site, I saw a pic of the 6 internationals which are prostar daycabs. They were sitting at their home office in Elizabeth NJ. They are numbered as 35xxx. As of yet, the Macks haven't been delivered.

7. 9Ball

9Ball New Member

Go on Company website, (NEMF.COM) click on NEWS and there will be a statement made by Tom Connery about the Company's planns to buy equipment in the next few years. 9 BALL

8. Rodedog

Rodedog Member

That's been there since September, and they have already purchased what they're planing for this year.