XPO | New FOS's

Obviously you need to get out of your little sic now and then and see how other terminals work......I'd say the dsr's in this company are earning their pay, while most fos's and all upper management are way over-paid.....

The average DSR makes 75k, the average FOS makes under 50k. How is that overpaid?

The best FOS I knew is back to being a DSR. He RAN the dock when I started there......you either worked or was sent home. Didnt need a handheld to accomplish it either.

JcPenneys freakin sucked!

The average DSR makes 75k, the average FOS makes under 50k. How is that overpaid?

With all due respect those DSR S you Speak of Are linehaul Drivers Their are no City Drivers Making that kinda of Money At least not in The South
Im At top Pay in the South And work Weekends Also and i will not even get close to that Figure So please Dont refer to the Average DSR Cos that s
Simply Not True !!

With all due respect those DSR S you Speak of Are linehaul Drivers Their are no City Drivers Making that kinda of Money At least not in The South
Im At top Pay in the South And work Weekends Also and i will not even get close to that Figure So please Dont refer to the Average DSR Cos that s
Simply Not True !!

I said average. The average Con-way DSR nationwide makes 75k

And i've seen drivers that make my 7 year old look like a rocket scientist. You can't judge an entire group of people based on a few.

Can your 7 year-old haul a set of pups, in the snow, ice, rain, fog, holiday traffic, etc.. every night/day, safely?
It might not take a lot of intelligence to do that but it does take skill and common sense.
And I'll take that kind of person over a book smart idiot any day of the week.
(I'm not implying that your 7 year old is an idiot or doesn't have common sense).
So you may want to get back up on your Sector podium before you get hit by a fork-lift.

And i've seen drivers that make my 7 year old look like a rocket scientist. You can't judge an entire group of people based on a few.

Can your 7 year-old haul a set of pups, in the snow, ice, rain, fog, holiday traffic, etc.. every night/day, safely?
It might not take a lot of intelligence to do that but it does take skill and common sense.
And I'll take that kind of person over a book smart idiot any day of the week.
(I'm not implying that your 7 year old is an idiot or doesn't have common sense).
So you may want to get back up on your Sector podium before you get hit by a fork-lift.

It never fails...give people enough time and rope they always hang themselves.

This is a typical white shirt response to a profession they know nothing about.

The only perception they have regarding drivers is the modicum of conceptualization handed to them by the company...and without fail it is always in error...due to the fact the company has no idea of the requirements of the job...

It will never change...too many peeps looking out for themselves, instead of being leaders... they are self actualizing at the expense of whoever gets in their way.

Pity.

Rat

It never fails...give people enough time and rope they always hang themselves.

This is a typical white shirt response to a profession they know nothing about.

The only perception they have regarding drivers is the modicum of conceptualization handed to them by the company...and without fail it is always in error...due to the fact the company has no idea of the requirements of the job...

It will never change...too many peeps looking out for themselves, instead of being leaders... they are self actualizing at the expense of whoever gets in their way.

Pity.

Rat

I was simply stating that there are dumb drivers as well as FOS's. If you want to twist my words to meet your agenda go ahead. The smart ones can see right through you.