FedEx Freight | New ground trailers

I “steal” other people’s dollies that think that it’s “theirs” and swap it out at the hub and bring back those nice red ones and leave it in their “spot” for them to see the next day.
Because I can
I was always envious to know you guys had your very own tractors, now I find you have your very own dollies also, WOW, what prestige. :19: :19:

I'd rather get 2 to's and pull a van and I'd be home an hour earlier, my time is more valuable , longtimer here , you newbys will figure it oit, home life is way better than getting on your knees for the big wigs

I'd rather get 2 to's and pull a van and I'd be home an hour earlier, my time is more valuable , longtimer here , you newbys will figure it oit, home life is way better than getting on your knees for the big wigs
Didn’t know pulling a set was considered getting on your knees.. scratching my head.

By the time you go and drop that dolly in the pool, go look for your lovely van and pre trip it you’re only about 10 min faster than a guy with a set. Also don’t forget wasting time sliding your 5th wheel.. but I’m sure that went over your head. Most guys like to drive vans with it touching your back anyways that’s why most Volvos have the black fairing piece missing

I actually prefer Silver Eagle dollies. I like them better for hooking and dropping, and the bonus is no one ever steals mine. I also understand that "my" dolly is not actually assigned to me. We have had some drivers absolutely freak out if someone "steals" their dolly.

I also like pulling rail containers. They handle way better when it's windy, even if they're empty or light. Some of the chassis are pretty rough, but one of the hubs around here just got a bunch of the new purple FedEx chassis. Hopefully they start getting rid of the leased ones.