Yellow | New hire

Credits
How long does it take to get a call after a drug test and background check with yellow. I wont to get started all ready. Make some of that yellow money come on.

If you were drug tested at Yellow ,they intend to use you. It's very busy at every terminal that I run to. Yellow does extensive background checks that may or may not take long, however when the phone rings, be prepared to answer it ,or it may not ring again. Get your 30 days in and your good to go. What terminal will you be working at? Welcome aboard and I hope everything goes well for you.

I don't mean to sound facetious

How long does it take to get a call after a drug test and background check with yellow. I wont to get started all ready. Make some of that yellow money come on.
(1) At which terminal did you report to go and have your drug test taken? (Just a general location) If you help us with our questions we can help you with your questions. (2) where did you work previously? not necessary to answer

no more questions your honor

:smilie_132:
(1) At which terminal did you report to go and have your drug test taken? (Just a general location) If you help us with our questions we can help you with your questions. (2) where did you work previously? not necessary to answer
(3) have you ever been involved in a flood in Texas?

better get your waiting by the phone skills polished up.

the worst thing you have to deal with for the first 10 years at YELLOW is waiting by the phone.

most of the YELLOW whiners here have newer seniority dates after 2000 or so.

the first couple of years here tend to toughen you up or not, your choice.

now don't screw up 'til you get in the union and good luck after that.

remember a little KY makes the job that much easier.