FedEx Freight | New KW Tractors in KCY

These are for the truck driver championship ... do you think they would send these filthy wrecks we drive every day for someone to see up close ? I also saw 2 new pups hooked to a brand new dolly hidden at my barn !

These are for the truck driver championship ... do you think they would send these filthy wrecks we drive every day for someone to see up close ? I also saw 2 new pups hooked to a brand new dolly hidden at my barn !

We've already had the Kansas TDC, must be in preparation for the winners. :)

roog

No automatics!! What?? I've been seein piggybacked Kw's going west on 70 thru Ill this week. We have 4 just like this but they are auto's, we got them last year. They say they are desperate to make these automatics work. Must had a change of heart. Autos are fine till you get stuck in the snow, then the fun begins. I got 520,000 on my T-800 and still hummin along doing great. Wears the alluminum wheels? Conway is getting them surely we will follow suite.

roogie post titles are sometimes edited to make them more search friendly, we do it all the time when a title has misspelled words or they are not properly worded.

roogie post titles are sometimes edited to make them more search friendly, we do it all the time when a title has misspelled words or they are not properly worded.

Then can you edit the apostrophe out of KWs at least? It's used to show possession here instead of pluralism and is grammatically incorrect. That's how I knew it was edited because I wouldn't have made that mistake.

roog

Then can you edit the apostrophe out of KWs at least? It's used to show possession here instead of pluralism and is grammatically incorrect. That's how I knew it was edited because I wouldn't have made that mistake.

roog

sure...............