New load plan

double m

TB Lurker
Credits
Does the new load plan work. Looks like it will mean drivers will have to take time off to set appointments for doctor, dentist and such. Most medical proffesionals do not have hours on Fridays . then again, what time would a driver finish their run on Friday. What about going out of town for a family gathering, only to have to be back early Sunday to go to work.
Let's hear some sensible and reasonable comments

It does for me. I didn't get to tell you last night cause i we were leaving. I am excited about working Sun through Thursday. I will go to doctors tired or just make appointment for evening on Friday after nap. Friday night is the time that i lost need to spend time with my family. High School football is on that night and i can get a good night sleep so i can enjoy the Saturday events that everyone is always making around noon. I fully understand the things you were saying last night but it just works better for me.

That's good Bird. But where I am the doctors don't schedule appointments for Friday. It depends on what time the day ends for the drivers. Mine is usually late. It will work for some and some it won't work for.

we don't know, i understand, from the assistant ATL TM that the phone company has delayed the installation of new lines for some reason