Estes | New & Old

Well I see Old friends here and there will be new ones also. again Thank's bullfrog for your help with the rules.
What's new just some more Estes bs now I hear they are hiring drivers. Funny thing, they just had a layoff go figure. Old nothing is old at Estes same old bs just take from the poor give to the rich wait that's a kids story. Oh Robin Hood:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

get off the stick

You say same old BS. Well it sounds like you need to make a change in your life!!!!!! Do what makes you happy. As the old saying go’s. Life is too short . Be a doer not a talker!!!!! Find a job you can love . Not a job you go to day in day out hating .

You say same old BS. Well it sounds like you need to make a change in your life!!!!!! Do what makes you happy. As the old saying go’s. Life is too short . Be a doer not a talker!!!!! Find a job you can love . Not a job you go to day in day out hating .

good advice mad trucker:1036316054:

response

Then why are you back here? I seem to remember about a year and a 1/2 ago, maybe a little more during the ole "TRUCK TO TRUCK" days when things where kinda good here at Estes, you were pissin'n'moanin about how bad things were here! Now you've re-surfaced,,,re-sparkin that ole flame.I'd be willin to bet my fingers you DONT work at Estes anymore. If you dont then cry'n'complain to your own board. We got enough problems to deal with @ Estes now.:smilie_132:

Then why are you back here? I seem to remember about a year and a 1/2 ago, maybe a little more during the ole "TRUCK TO TRUCK" days when things where kinda good here at Estes, you were pissin'n'moanin about how bad things were here! Now you've re-surfaced,,,re-sparkin that ole flame.I'd be willin to bet my fingers you DONT work at Estes anymore. If you dont then cry'n'complain to your own board. We got enough problems to deal with @ Estes now.:smilie_132:

cool out dw

hi Dw 5 thousand just want to correct you its been a year and 1 mo. and thats the day our little Billionaire started to have nightmares ha ha ha so you guys out at 299 want help robsnightmare is here to help. What you say you want overtime after 40hours instead of it after 48hours well you know what we need to do!! Besides it's only Fair that you get OT after 40 like the rest of the state!!! DW if there is so many problems then stand up to that Billionaire and demand changes ask your brothers to back you up!!!! show our spoiled rich owner that your not gonna take it !!! Robsnightmare standing by!!!!

when i gave rob his bad dreams last year and we lost by 2 votes he changed it to 48hours and as far as i know it's still 48hours!! it should be after 40hours!!! or like the union after 8hours!! wake up drivers and stand up to that spoiled Billionaire and get paid for your delays and your pretrips and your breakdown times your not owner operaters you work for a billion dollar company and you should get paid when your on that clock!!! STOP GIVING FREE TIME TO THAT SPOILED BILLION DOLLARMAN!!!robsnightmare out! like my buddy would say!!

when i gave rob his bad dreams last year and we lost by 2 votes he changed it to 48hours and as far as i know it's still 48hours!! it should be after 40hours!!! or like the union after 8hours!! wake up drivers and stand up to that spoiled Billionaire and get paid for your delays and your pretrips and your breakdown times your not owner operaters you work for a billion dollar company and you should get paid when your on that clock!!! STOP GIVING FREE TIME TO THAT SPOILED BILLION DOLLARMAN!!!robsnightmare out! like my buddy would say!!

And we will remain buddies and brothers for life. Like in teamster brothers. Just don't send them nightmares my way! But then again, I wouldn't ROB your bank account, and steal your future away, like somebody else we know. Elvis out.... And standing by! Like my buddy would say! P.S. As you Estes drivers sit on your hands while Bonny and Clyde (Rob and JR.) rob you of your time on duty, another company joins the teamsters. UPSF just ratified their first contract over the weekend!

Then you do agree you have problems at and with estes?????

Did you mean Rob like a thief ?

And we will remain buddies and brothers for life. Like in teamster brothers. Just don't send them nightmares my way! But then again, I wouldn't ROB your bank account, and steal your future away, like somebody else we know. Elvis out.... And standing by! Like my buddy would say! P.S. As you Estes drivers sit on your hands while Bonny and Clyde (Rob and JR.) rob you of your time on duty, another company joins the teamsters. UPSF just ratified their first contract over the weekend!

:biglaugh: Hey Elvis i just looked up thief and rob and it had a Big E logo :hysterical: and it said only to its employees by it,s owner :nutkick: :smilie_132:

Yes DW5thousand
You are right. I do not work for estes any longer. If you read and remember any of my writings you would have remembered me better. Myself and a few brave men I am proud to call Brothers took on the boy billionaire. This was not just for us but all of you!!!!! If you recall I called out for all of you to stand up. But you did nothing but sit on your hands!!! Our fight did help them in the west on some issues. But not that much. We that took up the fight could not stay and did not want to stay!! We all vowed if we lost we would go where we were appreciated and paid what we are worth. This my friend is what we did. And let me tell you one more thing. I am 52 years young. And I left a job after 20 years at GI. And you ask why I am here at this site???
We hope to inspire you. To give you courage . Like the men I was so proud to stand with. To give you advice if you are willing to ask for it!!!!!

But please don’t say you can’t do nothing. I want you to think about you future. Where is it going?? You must not think about today. Think 10, 15, 30 years down the road. At 52 I am still looking down that road. And my road NOW LOOKS GRAND

So they get OT after 48 hours out west? What terminals does that apply to? And why are we still getting stiffed in the east here? We were having all sorts of problems with guys not doing their "mandatory" 6 hours of OT. Has it ever occured to Rob that if he paid us for our work thats mandatory that we'd actually show up and do it?