New Penn | New Penn Rewards

It doesn't. Just ask my customers who still have not gotten paid for hitting the goal. Had to pay them out of my pocket to keep them. All BS!

Probably because the yrc rep has undercut ur pricing..

You are 100% correct....I would like to meet the ******* in executive sales management that decided to have the new penn reps sell against the YRC and Holland Reps.....Instead of working as one, where we all sell regional for NP and National for YRC, they look over all of our accounts, see what discounts we have in place and then go tell the customers that they own New Penn and can offer better rates...."were all one company"......What a Joke......:TR10driving03:

well glad to see someone drank the kool-ade , but still sees past all the bs. i will tell u one thing brotha, out of all the carriers new penn stands alone....they are the premier n-east carrier......all the brass saw the handwriting and left the company...when u move on u can at least say proudly where u worked.....imagine being a salesman for nemf ..those poor lost soles......its like being on toy island of misfits..with the "charlie in the box"...or more recently an ATT phone...lol.keep ur head up

You are 100% correct....I would like to meet the ******* in executive sales management that decided to have the new penn reps sell against the YRC and Holland Reps.....Instead of working as one, where we all sell regional for NP and National for YRC, they look over all of our accounts, see what discounts we have in place and then go tell the customers that they own New Penn and can offer better rates...."were all one company"......What a Joke......:TR10driving03:

Same has been going on out here on the West coast YRC sales goes in and under cuts us and tells us we can not go back with a lower price.