New Route

MikeJ

TB Veteran
Credits
So a route came up for bid today and I think I am going to place a bid on the new route.
It's going to be a change, but I really would like to leave my Monday and Tuesday behind the rest of my week is great, but Monday and Tuesday well I can live without those days, so that's how that goes. New route will be a little bit more money, but it's really the fact that I want out of Down Town and the East Side had my fare share of inner city driving in the hood, someone else can have a turn.

I bid on the new route. It's not bad I wanted out of down town. Were already losing down town in terms of parking and over all being able to move and work and this city isn't going to be ready for the Republican National Convention it's a disaster down town right now and it'll be even worse when that starts and I'm done someone else can put up with it ha-ha! So I bid on the route that went up and it should be good I hope it's much more out in the country not in down town in newer areas that are easier to deal with plus high case counts so it pays more what else is there to really say?