XPO | New t-shirts

xanl/h

TB Veteran
Credits
New t-shirts they say we cant where them till friday new slogan.
"Let me get that for you" the shirt looks nice better than my uniform tablecloth.

Haven't seen any of those out here on the "left" coast. May be just for Ya'll back there in the east.....:hissyfit:

re T-Shirts

The Howdy Doodie shirts are bad enough, the T-shirts would be fine without the slogan. The marketing firmed hired by Conway leaves a lot to be desired. What is next? Maybe blue and white sneekers. Hey, maybe we could all color our hair blue. How about one day we could paint our faces blue, like some of the NFL fans. Just a few ideas people, any more suggestions would be welcomed.:biglaugh:

New t-shirts they say we cant where them till friday new slogan.
"Let me get that for you" the shirt looks nice better than my uniform tablecloth.
:hide: This is the first I've heard about the new t-shirts. I wear my old holey t's on the dock and put on my table cloth to impress and dazzle my customers! :smilie_132:

:hide: Is this a Company wide thing? Can we wear them in place of the table cloths? Can I wear Levis in place of Red Kaps? OK, I streched it!!
Seriously, what is up with these t-shirts? :smilie_132:

Conway is doing what conway has been doing for the last several years...imitating the competition...i.e.."What can Brown do for you"...Con-Way Freight, etc...

We lost our ability to think on our own when Dave Mc :last took over...been a down hill ever since.

We had the opportunity to wear them today (ONLY today) in place of our uniform shirts. I didn't join in the festivities. I actually preferred to wear my tablecloth shirt over this hideous thing. That's pretty bad.
The "lost in the 80's" comment was right on the money!

some of our guys wore them on friday cause it was double points for extra shipments!! wow!! linehaul doesnt get them,only for p&d drivers but possibly can get some left overs if theres any left over. i dont mind wearing the t-shirt to change the oil or something dirty it kinda reminds me of how we are treated. can i get that for you or as the way the company thinks can we take that from you.

We had the opportunity to wear them today (ONLY today) in place of our uniform shirts. I didn't join in the festivities. I actually preferred to wear my tablecloth shirt over this hideous thing. That's pretty bad.
The "lost in the 80's" comment was right on the money!

Yeah, it was a today only thing, 9/26. And we got two shirts each. I guess if one were to get dirty in the middle of the day, then we could put on the other one.:chairshot:

:holysheep:Supervisior at the FAC I go to, on Friday night, asked me where my T-shirt was, told me I was "OUT OF UNIFORM" subject to disiplinary action for not being in proper uniform for my work assignment that day......AND, he wasn't kidding..................I told him that I wasn't issued one yet (I haven't been), and that I would wear any T-shirt he cared to provide, up to and including the one he was wearing...........I think they are kind of cute........:nutkick:

They are a nice Tshirt as far as a Tshirt goes,Bet they cost the company alot of money, hope everyone who wants one can get a couple after all they were free, not much to complain about, Have a great day!:smilie_132:

tee shirts

we got ours lst week and we all wore them on friday city and l/h YEHA!!
BUT the question i would like answered is if we as a company are down in proffits and the future looks so bleak then<WHY IN THE WORLD IS CONWAY WASTING MONEY ON SUCH STUPID LOOKING TEE-SHIRTS???:nutkick::hide:

we got ours lst week and we all wore them on friday city and l/h YEHA!!
BUT the question i would like answered is if we as a company are down in proffits and the future looks so bleak then<WHY IN THE WORLD IS CONWAY WASTING MONEY ON SUCH STUPID LOOKING TEE-SHIRTS???:nutkick::hide:
This is probably something that was paid for a long time ago. Long before they knew the economy was going to go bad. And yeah, it was a waste of money.

It was a marketing tool, a promotion, planned right before the new year...the reason everyone got 2 shirts is because they were planning multiple days of this promotion, and are now unsure until they see the results of the first one whether to continue...

It was a marketing tool, a promotion, planned right before the new year...the reason everyone got 2 shirts is because they were planning multiple days of this promotion, and are now unsure until they see the results of the first one whether to continue...
:hide:Box, are you saying it was planned almost a year ago, or they wanted to roll it out before the coming new year?
Either way, it would have been nice to have them in time to launder them before wearing. I never wear new clothes before laundering them, you never know what kind of little cooties might come with a new garment from Guatamala, Honduras, Pakistan, China etc.....
When we get new uniforms, I take them home and wash them, washing the shirts 4 or 5 times to soften them up so as not to irratite the two little sensitive parts of my chest.
I can state that the t-shirts were an overwhelming failure at my Domicile.
Maybe we are just a bunch of overly sensitive people! :smilie_132: