R&L | New team

you got one answer from a non R/L DRIVER AND ONE FROM A RETIRED FEDEX DRIVER ON AN AGENDA....I'm your only hope for rational discussion yet not a word. 3 private messages and 3 on the board.
That non R+L driver was an R+L driver up till not that long ago so his advice and opinion are valid. That said, Cant say why he hasnt answered you.

That non R+L driver was an R+L driver up till not that long ago so his advice and opinion are valid. That said, Cant say why he hasnt answered you.
We’ve communicated. I know exactly who Ted is. This team is new to the board. Maybe him and his wife will bring a full set of pups to your delivery terminal up there but of course they will be leaving with a set of empties. I mean your hub. Sorry. My bad!!!! Have a nice week.

We’ve communicated. I know exactly who Ted is. This team is new to the board. Maybe him and his wife will bring a full set of pups to your delivery terminal up there but of course they will be leaving with a set of empties. I mean your hub. Sorry. My bad!!!! Have a nice week.
You have no idea what they will leave with. We've doubled our inbound and outbound in the last several months. You do have serious issues though. Id suggest you keep them to yourself. I don't bash you or your terminal, Id expect the same respect from you.

You have no idea what they will leave with. We've doubled our inbound and outbound in the last several months. You do have serious issues though. Id suggest you keep them to yourself. I don't bash you or your terminal, Id expect the same respect from you.
Cripes man I was joking. I separated the delivery from the hub with a “my bad” and even said have a good week. Let’s move on

Last edited:
Cripes man I was joking. I separated the delivery from the hub with a “my bad” and even said have a good week. I realize now you’re thin skinned. I will refrain from any more discussions with you. You can’t handle a dang joke bud. Issues? Now that’s funny. I can handle that. I heard you’re closed today get back under the covers and stay warm. That didn’t hurt did it?
Just leave him alone BOY! Some people just don’t have a sense of humor and take things way too serious. Not everyone can “wear their scorn with pride.”

Just leave him alone BOY! Some people just don’t have a sense of humor and take things way too serious. Not everyone can “wear their scorn with pride.”
"Maybe him and his wife will bring a full set of pups to your delivery terminal up there but of course they will be leaving with a set of empties." That doesn't sound like making a joke to me, sorry.

"Maybe him and his wife will bring a full set of pups to your delivery terminal up there but of course they will be leaving with a set of empties." That doesn't sound like making a joke to me, sorry.
I’ll pm you soon. Can’t ignore you so I’ll go straight to the horse

You haven’t communicated to me
And if you’re out of Texas I don’t know how it matters, great job there Super Sleuth on figuring out who I am considering I posted who I was after I left. First name of Steve and last name very similar to a well known battery.

You haven’t communicated to me
And if you’re out of Texas I don’t know how it matters, great job there Super Sleuth on figuring out who I am considering I posted who I was after I left. First name of Steve and last name very similar to a well known battery.
Oh cripes man I was saying you quit and I knew about it. Get over yourself ok