New Terminal Manager

headcover

TB Lurker
Credits
Well it has come to our attention at J1 that there is a new T.M. in the bldg but as of yet no one seems to know who he is. It seems to me that when you come into a new place you come and introduce yourself to your work force since they make or break you and in essence determine how long you will be staying in Delanco. Plus it's just good people skills, so maybe this will get back to him and we can have one of those ole fashion stand in the shop freezing your butt off and air gun noise meetings...I JUST LUV THEM!!!:hysterical: So come on by and HOLLA:ShakeHandsNah:

I think he maby around but you are right. He should do a meet and greet but if he is like the rest of them he will be in his office:hide:
or he could be like the last one Ed :funky: do all of this BLAH BLAH BLAH and then this --------------------- NODDA so lets give him a chance :hysterical: and wait to see how long this one last's :smilie_132:

guy's been working nights every single night since coming up here.

needs to get as thorough handle on the magnitude of the J1 operation.

i'll take that over tea and cookies and all that stuff. he'll get around.

always plenty of time for group hugs...

T.M.

Don't want a group hug just would like to know at least what he looks like and what his plans are and what he wants from us,they are all different and they all want to make some type of change whether it be good or bad,

I'm a road driver based in J1.Probably in there weekly.Based on handshakes,there never was a
tm in the 8 years I've been there.Never met any
of them