New Terminal

bigbird42368

TB Veteran
Credits
There is a lot of stuff flying around about the new terminal in Savana. I heard it was an old OD term, open by first of next yr. Anyone else hearing anything or maybe Leadfoot ot Easyrider could fill us in?

Yes, it is true. Our current situation in Savannah is not a good one as far as having any room and it hinders our growth. OD leased the facility from someone else and we have purchased it now so they are leasing from us. As a professional courtesy we are allowing them a period of time to relocate somewhere else before we move in. We will need to clean the place up after they move out before we actually move in. I can not remember off the top of my head how much more time they have there without digging out the contract. If I recall properly we should be in no later than this time next year. Probably sooner.

There is a huge market with the Port in Savannah but in our current location it is hard for us to take advantage of it.

Is Wilson pondering a expansion to Beckley , WVa or anywhere Wva for that matter ? :1036316054:

Expanding outside the area you are in probably would not be the best interest for your company. Provide the best service you guys can with the area you are in and eventually word will get out and you will stay busy.