Estes | New Terminal

Last I heard that was a no go, that's been a while ago being McCook the city the Chicago terminal is in really wants the trucking terminals that are operating there to move.

I've recently heard rumors (key word rumors LOL) of the Rockford, IL terminal purchasing the terminal they were leasing and acquiring land attached to the property. In my mind when you take all of those rumors and combine them, sounds to me that the overall goal is to build a large terminal in Rockford and put the freight though there to take the pressure off of Chicago. Which also makes since being they have set up smaller terminals in the Chicago land area being Oswego and North Chicago.

I could be way off base but when I look at that area logically it's not to far fetched. Logistically Rockford is in a good place to service the same freight and even extend it reach a little further north, west etc.....

Anyone heard anything about a terminal in Joliet Illinois?
I saw on the corporate website a few weeks ago that they had an opening for a terminal manager in romeoville illinois. since we currently don't have a terminal there, I just assumed that they were getting ready to open one there.

I thought Estes bought the Holland terminal in Rockford from YRC a few years ago when YRC was selling anything that wasn't nailed down.

I saw on the corporate website a few weeks ago that they had an opening for a terminal manager in romeoville illinois. since we currently don't have a terminal there, I just assumed that they were getting ready to open one there.
There is a level 2 or whatever they call it terminal in Romeoville. It isn't actually a freight terminal.

Opening a new terminal in Atlanta. It'll be #101. First exit outside the loop on the west side off I20

4 terminals for Atlanta vicinity,or are they gonna close 141??
As far as I know they're leaving 141 open but everything is hush, hush as always. No one knows if they're cutting runs but commonsense tells me if we are losing lots of our pickups to the new terminal. Runs will be cut.

Be a good idea to hire a few drivers just to shuttle frieght to these terminals. There's more than 4. Can't forget about 141
I wasn't counting Athens as being one of the 4, because once you go from 041 to 141 to 054 to 101 back to 141 then to 041 and then go get that last load at 054,Athens may as well be in Texas because you aren't going to have enough time to make it.