SAIA | New Terminals ?

FRTCHUCKER

TB Regular
Credits
Any info on Saia's Giant Service center opening date in SLC ? Looks to be the Largest in the system? Is Boise also looking to move ? I have friends in Oregon and Washington looking to move into these areas and Saia looks to be a good fit for them.

Any info on Saia's Giant Service center opening date in SLC ? Looks to be the Largest in the system? Is Boise also looking to move ? I have friends in Oregon and Washington looking to move into these areas and Saia looks to be a good fit for them.
I haven't heard about the new SLC terminal. Do you know where it's at? Is it a new building? Share any info you have. The current terminal there is well beyond capacity. I'd say the chances of getting a job after the move would be high. Saia likes to route a lot of freight on I-70 but maybe that's going to change. Not like WY is much better tho

Idk about CMB. I know they recently bought land in Tucson and Knoxville as well. They could break ground on those projects tomorrow or in 5 years.

Idk about CMB. I know they recently bought land in Tucson and Knoxville as well. They could break ground on those projects tomorrow or in 5 years.

Chattanooga is way too small for the amount of equipment they have in the yard... and the terminal is in rough part of town.​

Chattanooga is way too small for the amount of equipment they have in the yard... and the terminal is in rough part of town.​

How about the Brainerd Tubes?
Are they still around, and do they allow you pansies to drive through them? :1036316054: :lmao:

The terminal in Memphis is surrounded by patriotic, freedom loving Americans. Some nights you can hear them lighting off fireworks in celebration of their love of this Country from the yard. You don't ever see fireworks but the multiple booms in close succession is all you need to hear...