New to Truckingboards? Welcome! Tips and advice that MIGHT help improve your experience

Discussion in 'XPO Logistics' started by icuicp, Sep 14, 2015.

1. icuicp

icuicp Well-Known Member

I'm sure a lot of new posters are popping up due to the Con-way news of a pending purchase by XPO Logistics.

Hopefully we can all keep each other up to date as we go along.
    It really helps if you check the threads that already exist to see if a topic has been covered already.

With the hot topics multiple threads about the same topic make it difficult to find the information you want and/or follow the conversation.

2. upnorth

upnorth Super Moderator Staff Member

Well said driver. I'll make this a sticky for you

tim1969 and highspeeds like this.
  3. highspeeds

highspeeds ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY

Greetings to all nOObs !

trucknfool and Virginia Tech like this.
  4. ROUGHBOY

ROUGHBOY Member

Howdy! XCA (Charleston,WV) , night linehaul,4+ yrs CONWAY freight, best job ever had!!
    Getting no info, just speculation @ xca! Charlotte in an uproar of positivity every night.
    Every Southern driver I talk to says this is a great thing! I'm not sure if this intermodal concept is good or not.nervous about how this will affect linehaul runs.could we end up running 600 miles terminal to terminals, no dock time?

5. ROUGHBOY

ROUGHBOY Member

Howdy! XCA (Charleston,WV) , night linehaul,4+ yrs CONWAY freight, best job ever had!!
    Getting no info, just speculation @ xca! Charlotte in an uproar of positivity every night.
    Every Southern driver I talk to says this is a great thing! I'm not sure if this intermodal concept is good or not.nervous about how this will affect linehaul runs.could we end up running 600 milets terminal to termin

6. highspeeds

highspeeds ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

That right there is funny, I don't care who you are.

coondogg likes this.
  7. ROUGHBOY

ROUGHBOY Member

High speeds, could you please elaborate on what,exactly,you fond amusing about my post? I am kind of partial to my compensation at this point.