R&L | New trailers on the way

OVERKILL

TB Lurker
Credits
350 pups and 100 48's 50 of which will be liftgates for Calif. will start rolling in the first of the year according to the latest newsletter.

I'm sure they'll be dragging out some old Greenwood's too.... Remember those fine trls:wacko: ............................Every expansion they get brought out of retirement along with the ford's........ Hopefully they stay mothballed for good... I hear scrap prices are up!!!!!!

rubber duck said:
I'm sure they'll be dragging out some old Greenwood's too.... Remember those fine trls:wacko: ............................Every expansion they get brought out of retirement along with the ford's........ Hopefully they stay mothballed for good... I hear scrap prices are up!!!!!!
There you go being all positive again!!!!!

It seems that every time I look at the dealer website it's nothing but Fords and sleepers on there. I guess we'll never retire any of the old Macks. I did find it kinda fishy that there were some brand new Macks for sale already. Last I looked they had 3 new PS Visions for sale that never even got put on the road.

I was wondering what was going on with those new Macks already for sale, have they had that big of a probelm with them?

We have 11 in our yard and besides all of them needing new front bushings & manifold bolds breaking off we haven't had any major problems. Mine made it to 250,000 without any motor or turbo problems YET! We have a Mack dealer in town, and they take care of all the warrenty work right away. I'm guessing the ones for sale might just be bad apples that came through.

Milwaulkie was to get 4 new Macks last summer all on the same night. 3 of them did not make it from Wilmington to Chicago before they broke down. As for new trailers SGF is to start picking them up in the next week or so.

Seen a new van and pup the other night, both Great Danes. Just be sure you check the lugs out, they might be like the new dollies.