New Penn | New trl

newpenn22

TB Regular
Credits
QJvJgCi.jpg

6mURwLD.jpg

tGGzzCK.jpg

Is that the Same one that sat in So Kearny for about 2 weeks and didn't get used ? most places in the area that need a lift gate also need a small trailer to get in.

at one time all green trailers were 45 footers, with 12,6 height, any deveation from 45 was marked with first 2 numbers being length of trailer, like 2635, 26 foot lift gate. all white trailers were 13,6 height, and length was first two numbers 53,or 48, and any 45s were 13xxx. pretty easy to understand and know what you might be looking for in the yard. now the YRC geniouss running npme as you can see have added another number to our trailers, like pictured one 216309, now any new people dont have a clue what there looking for, npme trailer, holland box or some piece of ::shit:: rental floating around our system. the 16 in number means its a 2016 trailer, that is just brilliant, looking at mental plate with that info on in nose of trailer is a rather dificult job these days.thank god that yrc has gotten us up to snuff with our trailer numbering system. how npme made it 85 years with out all this brillance is beyond my understanding. the 3 i beleive means its a hyundai, of course most dont know the meaning of these 6 digit numbered trailers as . its a closely guared secret that only our yrc keepers and very top of the food chain npme people understand.. but back to your quetion as i seemed to have gotten carried away with my praise for the truely brilliant people now running npme. . by looking at that pic, i would say its a 45 footer, 12,6 height lift gate. .

at one time all green trailers were 45 footers, with 12,6 height, any deveation from 45 was marked with first 2 numbers being length of trailer, like 2635, 26 foot lift gate. all white trailers were 13,6 height, and length was first two numbers 53,or 48, and any 45s were 13xxx. pretty easy to understand and know what you might be looking for in the yard. now the YRC geniouss running npme as you can see have added another number to our trailers, like pictured one 216309, now any new people dont have a clue what there looking for, npme trailer, holland box or some piece of :::shit::: rental floating around our system. the 16 in number means its a 2016 trailer, that is just brilliant, looking at mental plate with that info on in nose of trailer is a rather dificult job these days.thank god that yrc has gotten us up to snuff with our trailer numbering system. how npme made it 85 years with out all this brillance is beyond my understanding. the 3 i beleive means its a hyundai, of course most dont know the meaning of these 6 digit numbered trailers as . its a closely guared secret that only our yrc keepers and very top of the food chain npme people understand.. but back to your quetion as i seemed to have gotten carried away with my praise for the truely brilliant people now running npme. . by looking at that pic, i would say its a 45 footer, 12,6 height lift gate. .
You are so right! heard a lot of guys asking WTF is with the numbering? Just another example of some genius trying to make things more complicated than need be.

And the HYTR probably signifies Hyundai Trailer.

I should stay out of this, but I cannot control myself. The title says it is or could be a mobile home. BINGO, it can house 33 retired teamsters after the pension cuts. New Penn to the rescue. Please be nice to me I am an ORPHAN. :mf swordfight:

Looking at the new penn website under careers they seem to be looking for ops people everywhere. Are they getting busier or are lots of people quitting ??? I heard there was a hiring freeze again. Doesnt look like it.

Looking at the new penn website under careers they seem to be looking for ops people everywhere. Are they getting busier or are lots of people quitting ??? I heard there was a hiring freeze again. Doesnt look like it.

Our opps super @ 22 is in hot water. Yelling at customers, fighting with tm, and speaking is mind when ceo and suites came 2 visit

thats a no-no. bigwigs know best. they never ran a shift or watched someone run one. they think its a video game. they forget these a human beings doing this work and some days are better than others. you can do 90 percent of what they want correctly and they will crucify you for not doing one thing that day by not making some arbitrary goal. People can only take so much