ODFL | new trucks 08's

seems late in the year ,we were getting new ones in august last year i think.245 and 275 series trucks are freightliners and the fourth number would be an 8. since OD has some 98 freightliners and will probably keep them for at least 2 more years i do not know where in the numeric system the new trucks would start unless they started them in the 275 series.

Talking about new trucks,do you think O.D. will try a green or bio tractor ? You know how they like new things.I think Walmart is trying a few now.

od is a big fan of cat engines and cat will not ok running bio its getting hard to find fuel in georgia because all the pilots are getting a tax break if they only sell b-15 biodesiel

my '04 just turned 710,000 last night and she's still running strong... i'll keep it as long as i can because i don't care for the lane change noise... plus some of those things are way to sensitive for my taste

just keep an eye out if OD is also buying 08 team trucks from volvo after so many years with only freightliner maybe they will buy them for line haul too not that i would want one ,i like the old trucks that are broke in already.

just keep an eye out if OD is also buying 08 team trucks from volvo after so many years with only freightliner maybe they will buy them for line haul too not that i would want one ,i like the old trucks that are broke in already.

the 2008 team trucks are not volvo there still freightliners and they have about 60 new 2008 team trucks now but i hear they are breaking down constantly

Yeah it's the new motor air restriction garbage causing the motor's to get very hot and staying hot causing breakdowns. EPA has new set of guidlines for these big truck motors and this is the result.

Another well tested piece of equipment hitting the road.