ABF | New Trucks

I hear ya, I'm not responsible and **** most of mine away
There was a line in an Eddie Raven song, "Money was made to spend". I will not take one dime with me when I leave here. I figure the less I leave will be be that much less for my creditors & relatives to fight over. A man older & wiser once told me we will all have regrets but one thing we will not regret is having fun. To quote a line from another song, this one by Ray Price, " I'd rather be sorry for something I've done than for something that I didn't do.

Last edited:
Future Cane farm trucks ..
Wonder if the South of the border crowd can drive them ?
Always wanted one of them Bulldogs but have not wanted it enough to figure out the removal process.
If its GOLD its 100% maxadine bumper to bumper $$$$.
$$$ to repair also.
Mack makes a great dump truck time will tell on LTL.

Future Cane farm trucks ..
Wonder if the South of the border crowd can drive them ?
Always wanted one of them Bulldogs but have not wanted it enough to figure out the removal process.
If its GOLD its 100% maxadine bumper to bumper $$$$.
$$$ to repair also.
Mack makes a great dump truck time will tell on LTL.
ABF has been running then since 1988. The gold bulldog Macks are known as Pedigree Macks. You are correct they are Mack everything. Most LTL Macks did not have Mack transmissions till autoshift. ABF ran Fuller transmissions back then. Autoshift forever changed the trucking industry.

Last edited:
ABF has been running then since 1988. The gold bulldog Macks are known as Pedigree Macks. You are correct they are Mack everything. Most LTL Macks did not have Mack transmissions till autoshift. ABF ran Fuller transmissions back then. Autoshift forever changed the trucking industry.
In my younger days if you bought a new Mack in Charlotte they gave you this ashtray.
One of my dad's customers gave him this years ago.
It stayed around his shop for years before I brought it home.