R&L | New uniform

The one thing they could do to the new shirts is they can stay black but make the logo reflective on the front and a coverage map on the back reflective know that would solve the issue.But that is me thinking out side the box.

One question?

When you are chaining up on the side of the road am I the only one that thinks you might be wearing a coat?

What difference does the uniform shirt make?

I had several vests left over from my days doing trash so I keep one in my cab and a traffic cone in my trailer

how do you possibly get the dock guys not to throw out that traffic cone from your trailer?? at our barn we are told company policie is to take everything out of trl's every nite. we can't even get them to leave load locks,straps or any co/ equipment in a trailer,and you certainly don't want to leave any of your own stuff in there. our guys have been known to take someones palletjack and dump it out in the yard somewhere, even when it has gotten buried in the trailer and the driver could'nt retrieve it at nite.

how do you possibly get the dock guys not to throw out that traffic cone from your trailer?? at our barn we are told company policie is to take everything out of trl's every nite. we can't even get them to leave load locks,straps or any co/ equipment in a trailer,and you certainly don't want to leave any of your own stuff in there. our guys have been known to take someones palletjack and dump it out in the yard somewhere, even when it has gotten buried in the trailer and the driver could'nt retrieve it at nite.

Man that is f$%#^$ up you have to be creative when we do our pickups we have to bury are palletjack so we have room for all the pickups.But what do I know I'm a truck driver.The dock guys out here in PHI they just run over them or put skids all around them and we can't get to them in the morning.

I Agree i called last week and spoke to Karen about a problem i had and the exact response i got was "The Terminal Manager can do what ever he wants as long as HE Thinks it in the best interest of the Company" So basically don't waste your Breath it'll get you nowhere

JCWCuda I think you need to call and talk to someone else at HR because karen must not like you because she told you the samething about lease drivers in your post on the lease driver update page.

Sorry I didn't respond right away.We have a pretty small barn and only 2 dock guys at night and 3 in the morning.I have the same trailer every day and have had the same trailer for almost 4 yrs.We made it clear that any equipment the city trailers have in them is to stay there.It took a little while but they leave everything alone now.The traffic cones I take out with my pallet jack and hand truck every night.The vest and a hard hat I keep in my tractor.