Yellow | New Volvo Day Cabs!

The retirees are out of control. I'm so tired of reading their continual babble.
I hear there is a high percentage of people retired in New Mexico that ride around with their neighbors in their cars spreading this babble from their laptops !!!!!

I hear there is a high percentage of people retired in New Mexico that ride around with their neighbors in their cars spreading this babble from their laptops !!!!!
Thats my neighbor, his wife and daughter in their yellow pickup.

These new Volvos and Freightliners are leased tractors, are they not?...KK
I remember when we first started to introduce the Volvo VNs into the system. We would get 300 to 600 a year. I was a Yellow Freight guy out of CGB. They would line them up along I-294 as they came in. It looked like the Volvo plant.

Although I no longer work here,If I saw Zollars walking down the street I'd still like to thank him(sarcastically) for his wisdom and vision. What a horses ass!

I remember when we first started to introduce the Volvo VNs into the system. We would get 300 to 600 a year. I was a Yellow Freight guy out of CGB. They would line them up along I-294 as they came in. It looked like the Volvo plant.

Although I no longer work here,If I saw Zollars walking down the street I'd still like to thank him(sarcastically) for his wisdom and vision. What a horses ass!

How is it over there at UPS?

How is it over there at UPS?
Great company to work for. Crazy about safety and firm on schedules. You're held accountable for your day and equipment. Not hard to stay in line though. They really are a very well oiled machine.

Very grateful to be here, but I do miss my Yellow Freight days. I worked with a lot of good people on both sides of the glass. Many got laid off and many just left. Now they're at FedEx Freight,some other small, but well paying outfits, as well as quite a few here with me.

Great company to work for. Crazy about safety and firm on schedules. You're held accountable for your day and equipment. Not hard to stay in line though. They really are a very well oiled machine.

Very grateful to be here, but I do miss my Yellow Freight days. I worked with a lot of good people on both sides of the glass. Many got laid off and many just left. Now they're at FedEx Freight,some other small, but well paying outfits, as well as quite a few here with me.
I agree with your second paragragh. But your first ????? I want some of that stuff you are smoking !!!!!

I would say half the road drivers here are split between guys that came up from package car and guys hired off the street. Boatload of FedEx Freight and FedEx Express drivers here. Also Conway Freight,YRC Freight,Holland,CF, Overnight (prior to purchase by UPS) and automobile haulers(I think Allied,not Cassens). Lately though it's been FedEx,Conway and YRC Companies.