ABF | Next day service?

MONTANANY

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone know about this? I heard ABF is looking to hit more of the next day lanes and the result will be closing some terminals and servicing larger areas with the existing terminals. I heard Rochester NY may close and be serviced out of Buffalo and/or Syracuse, not to mention other similar situations.

After looking at your profile if you work for ABF I would think you would be privey to more information on the topic than any of us drivers.
It's the 1st I've heard about it but nothing surprises me anymore.

MontanaNY said:
Anyone know about this? I heard ABF is looking to hit more of the next day lanes and the result will be closing some terminals and servicing larger areas with the existing terminals. I heard Rochester NY may close and be serviced out of Buffalo and/or Syracuse, not to mention other similar situations.

hey bro
check the thread containing the link to the premium service change of operations info
when you read it you will see that any closings are not supposed to be related to the new service as it states emphatically "the resulting change of operations when approved will not cause relocating"
the company may have had those plans in the works prior to this change and may not have anything to do with it
your local would know for sure

MontanaNY said:

hey bro
check the thread containing the link to the premium service change of operations info
when you read it you will see that any closings are not supposed to be related to the new service as it states emphatically "the resulting change of operations when approved will not cause relocating"
the company may have had those plans in the works prior to this change and may not have anything to do with it
your local would know for sure:bicycle: