NFL

Well, one of my teams are down, Steelers... If the Pack goes down I'm done for the year.... I ain't even watchin' the Superbowl.. I'm going to the camp...

Its not the same Panther team of 2 months ago,either.Though I do understand the longshot at Seattle and I wouldnt put any money on that homer pick.
Seattle will embarrass the Panthers. They are sizzling hot right now. The Panthers better bring their A game or they'll have a real quiet plane ride home.

Bell being out made the Steelers one dimensional.He was a huge part of their offense all year,in the pass and running game.
My pick for that game hinged solely on whether Bell played or not. I wanted Pittsburgh, but knew they couldn't win without him.

Seattle will embarrass the Panthers. They are sizzling hot right now. The Panthers better bring their A game or they'll have a real quiet plane ride home.
Well,if as you say,"Lions put the boots" to the Cowboys,Lions will go to Seattle.Dont see that happening...Dallas to Green Bay and Cats to Seattle.

I see Panthers and Lions as very similar teams,on both sides of the ball.What leads you to believe Panthers would get embarrassed and Lions would leave Seattle licking their wounds???lol
Embarrassed=Embarrassed
Licking your wounds=Embarrassed
:1036316054:
Seattle will pound Detroit into submission also.

Embarrassed=Embarrassed
Licking your wounds=Embarrassed
:1036316054:
Seattle will pound Detroit into submission also.
Oh ok,lol..
The thing I like about the Panthers is,if they get their ass handed to them at Seattle or Green Bay,it would have been expected.However,if they beat either team,it would be a huge shock to the NFL.So Panthers are basically playing with house money,lol..#Keep Pounding

Being a huge underdog DOES have it's advantages. Since nobody expects you to win, you should play loose and you really don't have the same pressure as the favorite.
One thing to keep in mind, even recently, there has been several teams that backed into the playoffs but still made it to the big game.

Good teams riding on a high, seems to **** Seattle off and defuse the momentum... They remind a lot of the Joe Montana 49ers...

Oh ok,lol..
The thing I like about the Panthers is,if they get their ass handed to them at Seattle or Green Bay,it would have been expected.However,if they beat either team,it would be a huge shock to the NFL.So Panthers are basically playing with house money,lol..#Keep Pounding
That's what I like about the Cats, they keep the game interesting, unless they fall behind a bit.... Then it's over... But that seemed to plague our division this year..