FedEx Freight | NHS has filed a petition with the NLRB

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all in this together. I know a few terminals were holding back til we filed. There'll be a few more hubs following suit very soon.

I see some suits talking the long walk with their pencil box in hand .
Somebody has to take the fall and it won't be Freddie....
tell them to take some of the Managers at conway with them too. Conway has four centers with filed petitions also. Keep up the movement men

ask them say we are an at will work place can the company drop our health,pension,and 401k at any given time and then ask about going on Obama care next year since we will all be on it if cost keep going up and see what they say.atleast with a union contract you will have healthcare for 5 years or length of contract.
How about some punctuation?

I wonder if the turd who started with the BS rules about tractor turnoff and seat belts ect still has a job. Ya just had to keep pushing and pushing didn't ya...dumbass

I wonder if the turd who started with the BS rules about tractor turnoff and seat belts ect still has a job. Ya just had to keep pushing and pushing didn't ya...dumbass

sry you feel that way but yee haa GO NHS AND THE REST OF US FOR THE UNION. SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

tell them to take some of the Managers at conway with them too. Conway has four centers with filed petitions also. Keep up the movement men

Hurrary for them as well. Not a lot of difference between FedEx Frt and Conway... Both with representation would be good for all!

Wasn't CIN "the little terminal that could"? I guess they were with a little help from their friends! Here's to all our friends on board now, and those to follow! :guiness:

Wasn't CIN "the little terminal that could"? I guess they were with a little help from their friends! Here's to all our friends on board now, and those to follow! :guiness:
Makes me thirsty. Cheers to CIN who started it all. They have some big friends on the block now.

Status
Not open for further replies.