Nick Fairley arrested again..

What, a product of Auburn University acting like this...Nawwwwwwww.....Those are good Christian guys who go there.....Maybe his Dad should have asked for more money....Oops.. I didn't say that,did I a9......

What, a product of Auburn University acting like this...Nawwwwwwww.....Those are good Christian guys who go there.....Maybe his Dad should have asked for more money....Oops.. I didn't say that,did I a9......

LOL,I know a Saint fan aint throwing a barb at my qb,now are ya???Im not an Auburn fan so I could care less about what happened there.Just hope the Auburn product in Carolina keeps his nose clean.

LOL,I know a Saint fan aint throwing a barb at my qb,now are ya???Im not an Auburn fan so I could care less about what happened there.Just hope the Auburn product in Carolina keeps his nose clean.

I don't know my friend, the NFL is in such confusion now, I hope so too....

Too much action in the offseason from legal issues to business issues.The season cant start soon enough for me.I,d much rather be hearing about tds,ints,sacks,yardage,etc than lawsuit,arrest,NFLPA,owners,etc..

Too much action in the offseason from legal issues to business issues.The season cant start soon enough for me.I,d much rather be hearing about tds,ints,sacks,yardage,etc than lawsuit,arrest,NFLPA,owners,etc..

You left out the "Commish", surely that wasn't on purpose,was it...LMAO..

I've seen too many Steelers go down this road when coach Cowher took over. They didn't stay in the league long after he showed them the door. The Lions seem to be having a lot of problems with players conduct, more then the other teams. Goodell, need to throw the team out of the NFL.....:17142:

I've seen too many Steelers go down this road when coach Cowher took over. They didn't stay in the league long after he showed them the door. The Lions seem to be having a lot of problems with players conduct, more then the other teams. Goodell, need to throw the team out of the NFL.....:17142:

We'll ask Jim Harbaugh about the coach,whether he can take losing to a less than 500 team the year before he got there...No disipline in Lions country...

You left out the "Commish", surely that wasn't on purpose,was it...LMAO..

Goodell has a tough job.To try to preserve the integrity of the game,while protecting the league from multiple lawsuits.From teams trying to get an extra edge by bending or stretching the rule book,young men that wont grow up,trying to find a medium for owners and players,etc.Yea,he could probably make it easier on himself from a critics point of view by creating committees.Its kinda like a Presidents job,you gonna have a group that likes him,hates him,and a group that don't care.I think alot of recent decisions regarding the physical part of the game(hard hits,helmet hits,Bountygate,etc)are directly tied to pending lawsuits.