FedEx Freight | No am road runs in Dallas on 4-8 24 due to the eclipse.

I'm not one to defend mgmt, but this might actually be a smart move. Those in the direct line of the eclipse will have to deal with thousands of idiots looking up at the sky and not where they are going. traffic and accidents will be crazy that day, just sayin

Its going to be a :shit:show that day. We expect hundreds of thousands.

Ive been through several Meh, no big deal. But two generations have not.

The water supply depletion of our county wells combined with stripped stores is the bigger problem. They will be darkening the sky as locusts.

A Birdie mentioned to me that our Hospital System took in twice the medicines and supplies this week over normal delivery. They are bulking up.

They also plan on staff staying in them to sleep when off clock. No travel.

They are planning already on a total failure of Arkansas Highway System when people are stuck in traffic 4 to 6 hours or more similar to a good ice storm that did that before.

Trauma is being bulked up because people driving along will see the sun ring etc and stop right there to gawk. Then get hit.etc etc etc etc.

One spoke about possibly of burned retinas and so on trying to see it unshielded.

FedEx can't fix the headlights when the bulb burns out? BD retires now drivers can't drive at night, ain't looking good for FedEx. :lmao:
Unfortunately this is not an ironic statement.

I used to replace 2 a week on the Kenworthless that I was assigned. They ran out of bulbs one night and I had to do a tractor change. I offered to pull one out of the many wrecked or parked tractors that were on the out of service line. My offer was refused so they paid me a TC and I put the truck out of service lol.