No Communication What so ever!

Unionlife

TB Lurker
Credits
So how about our illustrious team of executives! They didn't even have the balls to communicate with employees regarding the closing!!! Low life pieces of crap! Came in to New Century claiming that the economy was hurting the company when all along they were putting us deeper in debt! And not only did they lie numerous times during our attempt to vote on union representation but now they are stating that no employee will receive monies due them and clearly not abiding by the WARN ACT! I can almost guarantee that their contracts which include severance pay are being instituted!!!! Terry,Mark,Brian and Jerry you all should be ashamed of yourselves! I'm sure I speak for everyone but I hope you get what you deserve!

Agreed bunch of scumbags screwed us for 7 years no raises no Ot! Mark should never get another
Job in the transportation industry your track record blows!!! Right! Right!

Guarantee they all had personal services contracts....probably get one years salary and health benefits....thats why closing NCT is a minor inconvenience to them....typical corporate scumbags....they will B.S. their way into new jobs

Agreed bunch of scumbags screwed us for 7 years no raises no Ot! Mark should never get another
Job in the transportation industry your track record blows!!! Right! Right!
To be quite honest, Mark O. was the dumbest exec I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. He was such a tool. Every driver meeting I sat there laughing at him to his face. He used to get sooo pissed. Another one who needs a portion of cancer on his plate.

To be quite honest, Mark O. was the dumbest exec I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. He was such a tool. Every driver meeting I sat there laughing at him to his face. He used to get sooo pissed. Another one who needs a portion of cancer on his plate.
Had a chuckle or two myself from that jackass.... trying to act like Mr. Tough Guy

So how about our illustrious team of executives! They didn't even have the balls to communicate with employees regarding the closing!!! Low life pieces of crap! Came in to New Century claiming that the economy was hurting the company when all along they were putting us deeper in debt! And not only did they lie numerous times during our attempt to vote on union representation but now they are stating that no employee will receive monies due them and clearly not abiding by the WARN ACT! I can almost guarantee that their contracts which include severance pay are being instituted!!!! Terry,Mark,Brian and Jerry you all should be ashamed of yourselves! I'm sure I speak for everyone but I hope you get what you deserve!
The 4 of them should get hit by a F'ing Bus.