Estes | no freight

roadmann

TB Lurker
Credits
drivers going from st louis to nashvile with empty trailers. houston dock is EMPTY lay offs will be happening soon

take pasta !

Yes indeedy I have sat home two nights this week!!! I know of a driver who has not got out YET this week. It will get worse!!!

Take pasta to your boss! maybe he can give you load out! A $7buck plate of lasagna may help! or a $10pizza! or some tacos or nachos? better yet tell them your willing to work for free on the dock! or fuel all the tractors for free!! and you get a run out!!oh I know be like Estesfr8:butt kiss: and you can have 550mile runs with a new tractor!!

Yes it might get worse, but please lets think positive. I try to do whatever I can to help the co. I plan on being here for another 30 years.:USA: :3dflagsdotcom_usa_2 :smile1:

How old are you??

Yes it might get worse, but please lets think positive. I try to do whatever I can to help the co. I plan on being here for another 30 years.:USA: :3dflagsdotcom_usa_2 :smile1:

you are either 40years old and want to be like JR J> or like my friend the dispatcher who has worked for 32years!! But you can do 30years at union company and do alot better!! good luck!!

Take pasta to your boss! maybe he can give you load out! A $7buck plate of lasagna may help! or a $10pizza! or some tacos or nachos? better yet tell them your willing to work for free on the dock! or fuel all the tractors for free!! and you get a run out!!oh I know be like Estesfr8:butt kiss: and you can have 550mile runs with a new tractor!!

I am flattered that you sit around posting about me constantly :hysterical:

why can't you tell the truth?

I am flattered that you sit around posting about me constantly :hysterical:

hillbilly frog and Cfer have asked you questions and you can't answer them whats wrong with you ??don't like the truth?common good buddy"estesfr/8":butt kiss:ONLY THE TRUTH!!

if you guys are that slow you might want to go kick your saleman around in the office, we are busy, our inbound supervisor was crying that he had so many breakouts.

We've been somewhere around 60 loads in the hole here @ 024 and the dock guys are having to work mandatory OT. I'm not complaining about having work to do, because it won't be this way forever, and we'll be looking at layoffs real soon. That's okay though, I'll sit at home in the warmth and collect that unemployment during the cold days. Then once it warms up I'm movin on, gotta get me that IBT card and all the good that goes with it! :1036316054: Hope the freight finds us all sooner or later. Hope you guys don't have to sit around too many nights.