Yellow | no more than 5 skids

I thought the thread was about PUSHING no more than 5 skids on the dock. Must be a Roadway thing. We never did that at Yellow. CHOO CHOO............ GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!!!! GOTTA FINISH MY TRAILER!!! BOSS HAS ANOTHER HOT ONE FOR ME !!!!!

And they stand outside the forklift cage. "look at me boss, I'm brainwashed". Give them another 15% a-holes.

haha sounds like the heros and saviors at holland at night.

Well, it's more of a Code Blue thing, IMO.

Holland Vision Systems - Forklift and Lift-Truck Video Systems.

IMO, the best to handle this situation is to wear a blue shirt at work, that way the management will think your one of the boys. If there is a dock foreman around just hold your head down and slightly flinch back, as if he was just about to hit you. The lack of eye contact, communication, and commonsense also applies. Trust me, the drivers do the same thing all the time. They supply the dispatchers with cold drinks just before receiving their bills to do their illegal dispatches for the day/night, which I believe that's their secret hand shake of "Code Blue." IMO, just remember the secret society/former company rule of "Code Blue", and the management may leave you and others around you, alone. Remember, they will be watching in more ways than one.

Well, it's more of a Code Blue thing, IMO.

Holland Vision Systems - Forklift and Lift-Truck Video Systems.

IMO, the best to handle this situation is to wear a blue shirt at work, that way the management will think your one of the boys. If there is a dock foreman around just hold your head down and slightly flinch back, as if he was just about to hit you. The lack of eye contact, communication, and commonsense also applies. Trust me, the drivers do the same thing all the time. They supply the dispatchers with cold drinks just before receiving their bills to do their illegal dispatches for the day/night, which I believe that's their secret hand shake of "Code Blue." IMO, just remember the secret society/former company rule of "Code Blue", and the management may leave you and others around you, alone. Remember, they will be watching in more ways than one.

That is not how its done Spag........Keep praticing tho. Maybe one of the Elites will take you under their wing. :Omg_I_gets_present_

That is not how its done Spag........Keep praticing tho. Maybe one of the Elites will take you under their wing. :Omg_I_gets_present_
I don't know about that wolf, but what I do know is that the origianl group from the area that I was from, those members stood up, and are still trying to get members too stand together, to fight for what was right, as Teamsters, IMO. I have to give those guys a lot of credit, where credit is due.

However, IMO, there is another group of people that pertains to a certain color of tradition. Well, just put it this way. They have their own tradition/code that I never understood, and I know their still showing that pride on constant basis, with the yes votes, not filing grievances, working illegally over their hours, and not wanting to stand together with their other co-workers, as Teamsters. Basically, IMO, they do everything the opposite from the people that I worked with. Not all of them, but this is just from my perspective. As a matter fact, IMO, this opposite group of who I worked with, has this practice mastered down to perfection for a number of years with the company. IMO, it goes kind of like this...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdFIXsrjkXI

IMO, if that certain group, opposite of my group, keeps persisting in that practice, there will never be a common ground, or a line drawn.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about that wolf, but what I do know is that the origianl group from the area that I was from, those members stood up, and are still trying to get members too stand together, to fight for what was right, as Teamsters, IMO. I have to give those guys a lot of credit, where credit is due.

However, IMO, there is another group of people that pertains to a certain color of tradition. Well, just put it this way. They have their own tradition/code that I never understood, and I know their still showing that pride on constant basis, with the yes votes, not filing grievances, working illegally over their hours, and not wanting to stand together with their other co-workers, as Teamsters. Basically, IMO, they do everything the opposite from the people that I worked with. Not all of them, but this is just from my perspective. As a matter fact, IMO, this opposite group of who I worked with, has this practice mastered down to perfection for a number of years with the company. IMO, it goes kind of like this...........

YouTube - chicken dance ha ha

IMO, if that certain group, opposite of my group, keeps persisting in that practice, there will never be a common ground, or a line drawn.
All I can say is I wish em well, I tried to get a small group to stick together and help the bottom guys..........waste of time and I was with them a lot longer. :6792:

All I can say is I wish em well, I tried to get a small group to stick together and help the bottom guys..........waste of time and I was with them a lot longer. :6792:
Good job wolf, at least you gave it a shot. If these guys don't wake up, their either going to have a camera watching them at all times, or have some other kind of technology shoved in their :eck13:, and what's sad about that circumstance, is that it had already happened before.

http://www.tnr.com/blog/jonathan-chait/its-getting-little-chippy

However, IMO, there is another group of people that pertains to a certain color of tradition. Well, just put it this way. They have their own tradition/code that I never understood, and I know their still showing that pride on constant basis, with the yes votes,

imagesqtbnANd9GcRiG_9PWFzVGJaSK6uAm.jpg
There was a reason for deregulation. That reason was to destroy unions and union power. The connection between deregulation and union power and concession agreements may not be obvious to lunkheads.

Now that deregulation has destroyed 70% or so of teamster barns a strike now by left wing brawlers would finish off the 30% for a very simple fact. There is no guarantee that any of a carrier's business will survive a strike ..competitors can come in and take it for the asking and put you out of your misery assuming you even have a stake in the game.
imagesqtbnANd9GcTCDZUEijtadISKEFuCI.jpg

I thought the thread was about PUSHING no more than 5 skids on the dock. Must be a Roadway thing. We never did that at Yellow. CHOO CHOO............ GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!!!! GOTTA FINISH MY TRAILER!!! BOSS HAS ANOTHER HOT ONE FOR ME !!!!!

Outa MY Way 10 15 20 push it push it run run run
Adult content warning!

imagesqtbnANd9GcRiG_9PWFzVGJaSK6uAm.jpg
There was a reason for deregulation. That reason was to destroy unions and union power. The connection between deregulation and union power and concession agreements may not be obvious to lunkheads.

Now that deregulation has destroyed 70% or so of teamster barns a strike now by left wing brawlers would finish off the 30% for a very simple fact. There is no guarantee that any of a carrier's business will survive a strike ..competitors can come in and take it for the asking and put you out of your misery assuming you even have a stake in the game.
imagesqtbnANd9GcTCDZUEijtadISKEFuCI.jpg
The Deregulation Act was signed into law in 1978 by Jimmy Carter. The purpose of this deregulation was to allow the airline industry and its companies to gain more control over where they wanted to fly and how much they wanted to charge. This creativity among the industry's competitors as they looked for bigger and better ways to outdo each other to increase their market shares.

Before It's News

Hmm, imagine that?

Story Time

Pre merger, we had a customer that shipped 40- 50,000 lbs - 10 to 15 bills, 30 or more skids (all seperate billing to various USA locations $$) daily. During the merge and subsequent lay-offs we weren't servicing the customer and we lost the account to Con-Way.

Now Con-Way has shut down it's local terminal and they can't look after them so now we have a chance to get that account back. When this was brought to mgmnt's attention they sort of shrugged and said "we will see".

I went a little higher and discussed this with someone and they informed me that "their hands are tied" and there is a 'line in the sand drawn' and through retirements, deaths, whatever, they have to have the Unionized population down to a certain level, and that taking on large accounts, even though profitable, is not a priority at this time.

The company is indeed committed to 'shrinking to prosperity' which is code for reducing the full-time unionized workers to a certain level (60%) of the merge population) then outsourcing (non union temporary drivers) for any future overflow, which brings us down to 15 years being the 'junior man'.

Zollars: YRC On Road to Profit, May 19, 2009

Zollars: YRC On Road to Profit | Journal of Commerce

Shrinking to prosperity has never worked in the LTL business, yet YRC is attempting to be the first to pull it off, wrote Ross. “ We do not know whether the company will still be operating as it is today or operating in a different/smaller form.”
If the rest of YRC is ran the way 309 is ran then ya know that they don't care about regaining lost customers . Their gold is to increase the bounty on employees with warning letters and firings ,sure as hell it ain't running a trucking company . I have talked to some of the laid offs that tell me that this company has soured them from ever wanting to drive a freight truck again . As one driver put it they should change the address from 2000 Lincoln Hwy to 666 Lincoln Hwy. The management style from the way it was at CGB 300 to what it is now is shameful.

We proved a few years back that the company (or at least some TMs) didn't want to grow. They wouldn't follow up on sales leads,(so now we don't give them any more) try to get any new business, or even service the customers that we had. The comment that we heard often from management was....."we're getting the terminal down to a more manageable size." We used to say that line in front of management just to let them hear how stupid it sounded. I only know of one way to "get a terminal down to a more manageable size", and that is to get rid of customers and drivers. And they have succeeded in both. If you want to call that successful.

Just close your eyes, relax and think Blue it'll only take a minute to get you straightened out and on the right track.
Yrcsmily.gif

This will help some of the non Blue Shirts relax as they have their RFID chip inserted.
Stop it mud, your scaring the labtop lovers out there. I don't want them banging their fists on the tables in the driver's room with anger, but then again that only happens when they can't handle the truth. :biglaugh:

Remember, those who vote Yes are accepting restructuring plan, which means transformation. I can see why our country wants to work side-by-side with China. Here's China's technology to increase productivity out of their workers. Read the first couple of paragraphs in this article. It provides explicit details of how it all works.

http://www.jltp.uiuc.edu/archives/pagnattaro.pdf

Let's not forget that this technology is still in the Healthcare Bill, so it still can be government regulated, just like China's government.

RFID Chip Implant found in the HC Bill, not kidding.

The proud Yes voters have two otions. Either in the hand, or be held down like this guy was in the early 1990's to receive it in a different area of the body.

It's Getting A Little Chippy | The New Republic

These Yes voters better wake up, otherwise their :eck13: just may glow-in-the-dark like ET's heart, some day.

YouTube - GEORGE SOROS DISCUSSING THE COMING NEW WORLD ORDER!

This will help some of the non Blue Shirts relax as they have their RFID chip inserted.
Are you sure about that, because of the Yes votes were made by most of those traditional group of people.